Hi! Can someone please recommend me one of the deepest K-dramas that may influence your choices in real life. Some deep dramas I've seen (So don't recommend them): 49 Days Can you hear my heart Thank you King of baking Bridal Mask
I would recommend: Shining Inheritance Iljimae King2Hearts May Queen Missing You My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My Name is Kim Sam Soon Scent of a Woman Secret Garden That Winter, The Wind Blows The Princess' Man What's Up
Alexija wrote: I would recommend:

Shining Inheritance
Iljimae
King2Hearts
May Queen
Missing You
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Scent of a Woman
Secret Garden
That Winter, The Wind Blows
The Princess' Man
What's Up

Well , I'm thinking of watching What's up but it is really deep? if it is, in what way is it deep?
TheTranquilKnight wrote: Foolish Mom

Thanks! :D
Alexija wrote: I would recommend:

Shining Inheritance
Iljimae
King2Hearts
May Queen
Missing You
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Scent of a Woman
Secret Garden
That Winter, The Wind Blows
The Princess' Man
What's Up

Not sure how any of those will influence your choices in real life... Good suggestions for the most part though.
I've watched it some time ago but it's still one of my favorite and beloved drama. This is rather music drama but the stories of each character are deep in some way for me. Besides you can find there romance, secrets, some action and a lot of good music. When I was watching I cried and laughed a lot. It's one of the unforgettable drama for me :D
TheHunter123 wrote: Well , I'm thinking of watching What's up but it is really deep? if it is, in what way is it deep?

I've watched it some time ago but it's still one of my favorite and beloved drama. This is rather music drama but the stories of each character are deep in some way for me. Besides you can find there romance, secrets, some action and a lot of good music. When I was watching I cried and laughed a lot. It's one of the unforgettable drama for me :D
I'll be pretty predictible. I think you should check 'Friend, Our Legend'. I haven't seen many kdramas still but this one is trully amazing. I think it was a very good start with kdramas for me in general. I hope you'll watch it one day.
White Christmas / Monster It's different but it certainly is one.
What's Up is definitely a touching drama. Putting my bias aside - it touches you in the heart, it makes you think about your own life, your dreams and your choices. The characters are endearing, yet sometimes frustrating (just like in real life). Plus, the music is great - the way the soundtrack is approached is awesome. Highly recommended :)
i also recommend What's Up. yes, it is touching. it is different
i wpuld recommend Scent of a Woman... that left me speechless literally and i didnt watch any k drama after this for a loooong time because i didnt want to spoil(for want of a better word) the richness that sometimes k dramas(this for 1) can give us... kim sunah and lee dongwook were amazing.. had a hard time finding one that matched up to this level...
*would... not wpould.. sorry!