I have watched these dramas and movies which have similar theme. Dramas Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang Full House Goong King2Hearts Phoenix Shotgun Wedding Sweet 18 That Fool Golden Bride Lie to Me Movies My Little Bride The Wedding Game
Tae-bum and Soo-young from "Ojakgyo Brothers" have storyline like that :) (I do recommend them to everyone, they are that awesome :D). Oh and currently there's another couple, Hyung-tae/Mong-hyun from "I Summon You, Gold" that got married after an arrangement between their families. It's still a bit early in the game, but it's pretty safe to say they'll end up falling for each other.
I've only watched one drama with a similar theme: Incarnation of Money. Although that theme you're looking for is not what the whole drama is all about, the chemistry of the two F/M main role makes up for it.
tvxqjung wrote: I've only watched one drama with a similar theme: Incarnation of Money. Although that theme you're looking for is not what the whole drama is all about, the chemistry of the two F/M main role makes up for it.

Uh, no... There's no unwanted or fake marriage in that drama...
DiaNine wrote: Uh, no... There's no unwanted or fake marriage in that drama...

O_____O I thought there was. Oh wait.. Its a contract.
How about Romantic Princess, Wonderful life, Fated to Love you, Drunken to Love You and Nagareboshi? =)
When love walked in .. <3
AnitaGuida wrote: How about Romantic Princess, Wonderful life, Fated to Love you, Drunken to Love You and Nagareboshi? =)

fantastic great great
You must try Fated to Love You (as already mentioned) and Sunny Happiness. Both are Taiwanese dramas. Mary Stayed Out All Night is the only Korean one I've seen that you didn't already mention. It starts out cute but the end is kind of a mess. It's still a cute drama though. I liked it!
Thx guys for your recommendations. I will try them out.