You should watch:

1. Black Money Love//Kara Para Aşk (on Netflix)
  2. Aşk Laftan Anlamaz (starts out romcom-ish but turns serious with a very possessive ML QUICK)
  3. Meryem (kind of a Turkish version of SECRET?)
  4. also possibly GONUL (on Netflix) but it is hard to watch at times for sure!

you can find a ton more with english subs by signing up for a free account on turkfans(dot)com ^_^

My favorite was always Ask Laftan Anlamaz

Thanks for all the suggestion guys but where do i watch them with eng subs tho T-T

I never see this  Turkish dramas before but I really want to watch Turkish dramas cuz my crush lives in Turkey.

It isn't Turkish (it's Pakistani), but I finished watching  "Yeh Chahatein, Yeh Shiddatein" on Amazon Prime yesterday (US). The ML does a bunch of crazy to get the woman he falls for and then is a crazy jealous, possessive nutball after he gets her. Quite entertaining (if you can make it through the rest of the drama's incredible misogyny). Episodes are about 38 minutes, and there are only 25.

Olive4213:

It isn't Turkish (it's Pakistani), but I finished watching  "Yeh Chahatein, Yeh Shiddatein" on Amazon Prime yesterday (US). The ML does a bunch of crazy to get the woman he falls for and then is a crazy jealous, possessive nutball after he gets her. Quite entertaining (if you can make it through the rest of the drama's incredible misogyny). Episodes are about 38 minutes, and there are only 25.

Thanks i am enjoying it. ^_^

Olive4213:

The end kinda made it weak for me but yes H is an anti-hero to say the least. The novel was even more dramatic! Btw, Cannot agree more about the misogyny!! 

raani:

The end kinda made it weak for me but yes H is an anti-hero to say the least. The novel was even more dramatic! Btw, Cannot agree more about the misogyny!! 

Can you both recommend me more pakistani dramas with over the top jealous and possessive hero? I enjoyed that aspect of the drama the most ^_^ 

Aashi:

Can you both recommend me more pakistani dramas with over the top jealous and possessive hero? I enjoyed that aspect of the drama the most ^_^ 

Hmmm there is an old one, H literally kidnaps her because she rejects his marriage proposals several times and sort of imprisons her even after marriage so no one can take her away. There are some spoilers and tropes that you may not like so tell me if you want to know. Also, I'm not sure if it has subs....

raani:

Hmmm there is an old one, H literally kidnaps her because she rejects his marriage proposals several times and sort of imprisons her even after marriage so no one can take her away. There are some spoilers and tropes that you may not like so tell me if you want to know. Also, I'm not sure if it has subs....

Oh i understand urdu just fine no need for subtitles, secondly i don't have any triggers i just want drama to be under 50 episodes and focused on main couple. It should be hero who is jealous and possessive and their life is main center of the drams. Thankyou so much ^_^

Personally i feel hercai would have been better if they stuck to the novel.. The story is a bit different on key storylines.. My favourite is kara sevda (he is a angry young man for most part of the series)..however the show is a bit lengthy.. 

Aashi:

Oh i understand urdu just fine no need for subtitles, secondly i don't have any triggers i just want drama to be under 50 episodes and focused on main couple. It should be hero who is jealous and possessive and their life is main center of the drams. Thankyou so much ^_^

The think about Pakistani shows is they usually revolve around 2 or 3 families and how their lives intersect.  Just watch the main couple's storyline.....H is a brilliant actor, even if you don't like the story watch it for him! It's called Tair-e-lahoti. 

nightangel8087:

Personally i feel hercai would have been better if they stuck to the novel.. The story is a bit different on key storylines.. My favourite is kara sevda (he is a angry young man for most part of the series)..however the show is a bit lengthy.. 

Hey! Can you tell me how the plot deviates from the novel please? 

raani:

The think about Pakistani shows is they usually revolve around 2 or 3 families and how their lives intersect.  Just watch the main couple's storyline.....H is a brilliant actor, even if you don't like the story watch it for him! It's called Tair-e-lahoti. 

Oh nice. I will watch it for sure! Where can i find it though? Thanks ^_^ 

raani:

Hey! Can you tell me how the plot deviates from the novel please? 

Actually they have deviated a lot. Please don't read below bcs they maybe potential spoilers...

•  The storyline doesn't have much focus on side characters. Her adopted father  doesn't really care  about Reyyan, there is no grandfather,Miran was not manipulated by a paternal grandmother to take revenge ( he wanted to do it ), Reyyan in fear of backlash never really goes back home after she is abandoned, she realises she is pregnant and lives with one of her friends in another city( city I think where she went with Miran) , Miran comes back and takes her to live with him and awaits a divorce from his wife, Miran mother didn't love Reyyan adopted father/ Miran bio dad and didn't want to tell him about their son. I think also Azat moves away..  the ending is on expected lines.  This is most of the plot.