Hello all! I recently watched two amazing Turkish dramas. Hercai and Siyah beyaz ask. Both were amazing with hot uber alphas heroes or anti-hero to be exact. Both have over the top possessive and controlling heroes and I loved them. Can you Guys plz recommend me more dramas like that? 

Plz the drama should have hea and drama needs to be with a serious tone.  I tried rom-com Turkish dramas but that didn't work for me.  

And plz make sure english subs are available. 

I hope you guys can recommend me something good. 

I didn't watch Hercai although some ppl mentioned it before, sounds like an amazing drama 

redxxxcrimson:

I didn't watch Hercai although some ppl mentioned it before, sounds like an amazing drama 

You should def watch it.

Did you watch Dolunay?

usna:

Did you watch Dolunay?

No i haven't 

Is hero over the top possessive and jealous ? 

Happy ending?  

You can watch: Kiralık aşk: İt is adopted form Korean drama but its pilot is  better.

Calikusu: ML is very possesive, has happy ending

Tubby:

You can watch: Kiralık aşk: İt is adopted form Korean drama but its pilot is  better.

Calikusu: ML is very possesive, has happy ending

Thankyou so much. Will look into it ^_^

Aashi:

Hello all! I recently watched two amazing Turkish dramas. Hercai and Siyah beyaz ask. Both were amazing with hot uber alphas heroes or anti-hero to be exact. Both have over the top possessive and controlling heroes and I loved them. Can you Guys plz recommend me more dramas like that? 

Plz the drama should have hea and drama needs to be with a serious tone.  I tried rom-com Turkish dramas but that didn't work for me.  

And plz make sure english subs are available. 

I hope you guys can recommend me something good. 

Kara Para Ask 

Sen Anlat Karadeniz,
Adini Sen Koy,
Kara Sevda,
Sila,
Al Yazmalım (lost female mc beacause of his behaviour)
Instanbullu Gelin (not main character)

Rari:

Kara Para Ask 

Already watched thanks ^_^

SylverWolf:

Sen Anlat Karadeniz,
Adini Sen Koy,
Kara Sevda,
Sila,

Hey! Can you tell me which has the most j/p hero so that I can start from there?  Can you also share links for English sub for that drama too which have the most j/p hero? Btw thankyou so much for so many recommendations^_^ 

SylverWolf:

Sen Anlat Karadeniz,
Adini Sen Koy,
Kara Sevda,
Sila,

Ohhh! I just watched first episode of Sila! I am loving it. 

But can't find more episodes properly plzz share links for Sila english subbed episode  it would be a big favour on me! Thanks in advance ^_^ 

I found only 6 episodes of Sila

I found Sila with eng subs! You need to pay for it though. I plan on watching it soon, saw the first episode and really liked it <3

this thread is sooooo helpful! i just finished watching siyah behaz ask and oh my goodness I cannot move on. which is why im scouring these threads to find something that can fill the void lol