Aashi:

Oh nice. I will watch it for sure! Where can i find it though? Thanks ^_^ 

You should be able to find it online....maybe even on Youtube, if you cannot let me know I may have the OTP's main scenes saved somewhere! You're welcome!

nightangel8087:

Actually they have deviated a lot. Please don't read below bcs they maybe potential spoilers...

•  The storyline doesn't have much focus on side characters. Her adopted father  doesn't really care  about Reyyan, there is no grandfather,Miran us not manipulated by a paternal grandmother to take revenge ( he wanted to do it ), Reyyan in fear of backlash never really goes back home after she is abandoned, she realises she is pregnant and lives with one of her friends in another city( city I think where she went with Miran) , Miran comes back and takes her to live with him and awaits a divorce from his wife, Miran mother didn't love Reyyan adopted father/ Miran bio dad and didn't want to tell him about their son. I think also Azat moves away..  the ending is on expected lines.  This is most of the plot.   

Oh, in that case they made Miran less evil & Reyyan..well I guess poor girl is miserable either ways. Not sure if I mind the redeeming qualities of Miran, he did some messed up shit but at least it was not his planning. They really changed the plot alot then! Anyhow, thanks!! :)

raani:

You should be able to find it online....maybe even on Youtube, if you cannot let me know I may have the OTP's main scenes saved somewhere! You're welcome!

I can't. On youtube there's only clips not whole episodes :( sorry for the trouble.

A Turkish show said to be like Hercai, Sila finally has eng subs!

I think you'll like the Turkish drama called "Emanet (Legacy)". 

Synopsis 

"Yaman Kırımlı is a successful and young businessman who had a rough childhood but never gave up, on the contrary he even became stronger with every obstacle. He started his life from the bottom and became very wealthy. All he has in his world, is a family that he has to take care of after his father’s death. He closed his heart to all romantic feelings a long time ago and his only weakness is his 5-year old nephew… Little Yusuf is very well protected under his uncle’s arms, but he craves loves and sympathy. The only happy image in his mind is his aunt Seher. 

Seher is a beautiful and humble girl living with her grandfather. Her life is shaken by the death of her sister who was the bride of the Kırımlı family. From now on, she has a legacy she has to take care at all costs: Her little nephew Yusuf. This adventure will arise the long hidden secrets of the Kırımlı mansion; while a whole another legacy will start to grow in Seher and Yaman's hearts."

Sefirin Kizi - Both the main character and the villain are possessive. 

reader000:

reader000:

Canevim have a manipulative villain

reader000:

Canevim have a manipulative villain

Zemheri- both the main guy and the villain are possessive. The villain is also controlling.

J U R I E L:
Emanet (Legacy)

Hi! Do you follow this currently? As far as I know they are at 60 episodes and the love story still has not started. Am I missing something? Please do let me know, thanks! :)

reader000:

Can you please elaborate on the plot? Thanks!

DrAmAlOvEr:

TWO COLLEGE STUDENT FALL IN LOVE , 2ND ML TRY SEPERATE THEM BY PLOTING AGAINST FL's ONLY BROTHER SO SHE CHOOSE EITHER HER BROTHER OR BOYFRIEND.

Thanks!

raani:

Thanks!

sorry i provided you wrong info 

right info : two childhood sweetheart married,  on the first night ml found fl is not virgin (not virgin anymore cause of villain raped her) and doubt his love/loyalty for him and they separate after some year when ml 2nd marriage ceremony process  happen fl comeback with his daughter .

DrAmAlOvEr:

sorry i provided you wrong info 

right info : two childhood sweetheart married,  on the first night ml found fl is not virgin (not virgin anymore cause of villain raped her) and doubt his love/loyalty for him and they separate after some year when ml 2nd marriage ceremony process  happen fl comeback with his daughter .

Oh so where does the j/p come in?

raani:

Hi! Do you follow this currently? As far as I know they are at 60 episodes and the love story still has not started. Am I missing something? Please do let me know, thanks! :)

Hi Raani,

I am currently following this drama and I have watched Ep 101- Yaman proposed to Seher and she accepted! I think it depends on different people's interpretation and preference of what they consider as a beginning of a love story. Personally, I believe that the love story between Yaman and Seher began from the moment they first met.

From Ep 1, Yaman is presented as a ruthless businessman who lacks empathy and mercy for his enemies. This was shaped by his dysfunctional childhood; his mother left him, his brothers and father for another man because they were poor. On the same night he also witnessed his father take his own life. He knew that he had to be strong to survive, support his brothers and to become the successful person he is today but deep inside he longed to be loved.

When he first met Seher, she immediately captured his attention. Seher showed her love for her nephew by expressing how far and willing she is to challenge Yaman in order to be with little Yusuf (nephew).  Here are some examples from the first three episodes:

• Ep 1: Yaman stormed to Seher's house to take Yusuf. As he was leaving the house, Seher ran after them and begged not to take Yusuf.
  • Ep 2: Seher took Yusuf from the hospital but got caught by Yaman.
  • Ep 3: Yaman offered her money in exchange for her to give up Yusuf but she slapped him instead.

As the episodes go by, Zuhal (Ikbal's sister) and Ikbal (Yaman's sister-in-law) creates plans to separate Yaman and Seher but after every challenge Yaman learns the different qualities that makes Seher unique from anyone he'd met before- she is genuine, empathetic, selfless, honest and determined to do anything to protect her loved ones. 

This contradicts Yaman's experience with his mother and he begins to slowly break his belief of not trusting women. Over time he starts to trust and change for Seher (to the point he chooses peace over revenge). At the same time, Seher discovers Yaman's childhood and past trauma and she begins to understand that Yaman is not a bad person; he just lacked love and trust.

Emanet is definitely a slooooooow burn. I got up to episode 46 and so far there's just been lingering eye contact and him getting jealous. I think it's because there's sooooo many episodes, they end up with a lot of filler. I think the creator has another show(The Promise) that is also super slow burn