J U R I E L:
Hi Raani

Hi!! Thanks for the detailed breakdown!! Like wolfsmanning08 said, It's definitely a slow burn. I shall wait for some obvious romance to start then. H has the potential, let's see how well the writers use it.  :)

raani:

Hi!! Thanks for the detailed breakdown!! Like wolfsmanning08 said, It's definitely a slow burn. I shall wait for some obvious romance to start then. H has the potential, let's see how well the writers use it.  :)

Sometimes, trust is something that cannot be achieved over a short period of time. The experiences of Yaman justifies why it takes time for him to give full trust. Meanwhile Seher, coming from a sheltered lifestyle, is adjusting to her own reality and exposure to the real world after her father and sister's death. I think this explains the slow paced but beautiful transformation of Yaman and development between the two leads.

It surprises me how the emphasis on facial expressions, emotions and lack of intimacy is sufficient to portray the chemistry between Yaman and Seher. The actors has certainly outdone themselves. I agree it definitely has potential and hopefully the writers continues their good plans for them :)

J U R I E L:

Sometimes, trust is something that cannot be achieved over a short period of time. The experiences of Yaman justifies why it takes time for him to give full trust. Meanwhile Seher, coming from a sheltered lifestyle, is adjusting to her own reality and exposure to the real world after her father and sister's death. I think this explains the slow paced but beautiful transformation of Yaman and development between the two leads.

It surprises me how the emphasis on facial expressions, emotions and lack of intimacy is sufficient to portray the chemistry between Yaman and Seher. The actors has certainly outdone themselves. I agree it definitely has potential and hopefully the writers continues their good plans for them :) 

I definitely agree here. I've caught up to ep 102 on this series and it is definitely one of the better Turkish dramas to me. The ML & FL are fabulous actors who just have to "look" at each other and you feel the chemistry. The storyline & pacing are top notch, while I do admit I don't care for ANY of the side storylines. Still, the show sucks you in. Unbeatable. I hope it continues. 

The other show "The Promise" was sooooo drawn out (& still is 300+ episodes later! *gasp* ) and the FL (while looking the part) was emotionless in her performance. The ML suffered as a result because he always seemed over the top and she always seemed pretty wooden. I REALLY wanted to love the show, but good lord... it just isn't good.  

I am LOVING Yaman & Seher's story in "Legacy" though! ^_^

J U R I E L:

Not a single lie there! Sometimes the little nuances help build the chemistry more than dramatic gestures. I certainly agree with the acting credentials of the leads, just a stare, an eye-contact sets the screen on fire. I am looking forward to the next phase of their relationship!

Kara Sevda surely qualifies.  The secondary male lead (the husband ) is ultra possessive  and goes out of his way to pull down the ML. Even the ML is a bit possessive  of the FL and when he is jailed he tries to get back at the FL for choosing the other man. 

raani:

Can you please elaborate on the plot? Thanks!

Basically, the main female lead is a Turkish ambassador's daughter who is very smart and strong. She can speak 8 languages and visited around the world. She met the male lead who is poor and is just a son of a farmer since young and fall in love with him but her father disapproved of her relationship. When she turned 18, she ran away to meet the male lead.  They get married even though both their families disapprove. After the first night, the male found out that she is not a virgin so he kicked her out because he thought she was playing with him. The night she turned 18, her adopted brother raped her because he loves her and wants her to marry him.  After 6 years she comes to hand the male lead his daughter (the same day as his wedding day). Because she stabbed her adopted brother and thought she killed him after he attempted to rape her when she rejected his proposal.   The male lead change and become rich. At first, he hates her, but when he found out the truth, he chases her around and refuses to allow his best friend and her adopted brother near her because they both fall in love with her. One of my fav dramas. 

this is the only thread I obsessively check right now. I ADORE a great Turkish drama! 

1. Hercai

2. Aşk Laftan Anlamaz(Must Watch) 

3. Sen Anlat Karadeniz (Must Watch)

4. Sen Çal Kapimi

5. Siyah Beyaz Ask

6. Dolunay

All these shows have amazing cast & story. Superb chemistry between leads & most important passionate hero.

Bonus:- Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani. It's a hindi serial but have the most powerful, possessive, protective & jealous ML. 

nightangel8087:

Personally i feel hercai would have been better if they stuck to the novel.. The story is a bit different on key storylines.. My favourite is kara sevda (he is a angry young man for most part of the series)..however the show is a bit lengthy.. 

and a sad ending :(

Haowie:

Is there one with an ML that has only been with FL from beginning to end? I read the synopsis and plot of quite a number of titles, and all the MLs will more or less entangle with other women. Either was drunk and had a one-night stand with the sister-in-law resulting in a kid, or pregnant ex-girlfriends, or marrying other women first either by force or voluntary, etc. Is there no actual clean ML? I'd really like to know. I tried and have failed on and off for years to watch Turkish dramas, all ended up being miserably dropped due to this problematic other women dramas and shenanigans. Perhaps me and Turkish dramas don't exactly see eye to eye? Such a shame cause I really want to watch one that fits the bill.

Would really love a recommendation!

I made a list above in my previous comment... U can try those... All male leads are only dedicated & loving towards female leads... No cheating once they are together... Before meeting fl, some mls were engaged previously but broken up & later they all are clean once commited to fl.