I just recently watched you're beautiful to compare it to ikemen desu ne , because i've only watched j-drama then i started watching prince coffee , and i decided to watch k-drama too , so i'm looking for a one. so can recommend me some of your favorite k-dramas ?? ( i'm sorry for my bad english )
Ummmm well try - boys over flowers ( first drama I saw ) - city hunter ( best drama ever ) - secret garden ( big classic ) Hope you enjoy them
Here you go just start from #1 & make your way through, these are the top rated dramas by users at MDL.

BTW ignore Heirs though its not even been made yet (some eager fans have already rated it in anticipation)

http://mydramalist.com/search/?type%5B%5D=drama&sortby%5B%5D=rated&country%5B%5D=3&date_method=eq&date_year=&t=f&v=1.1
full house you're beautiful
Based on what you've watched, You're into rom-com .. So i'll recommend my few favorites romance comedy: Lie to me Mary stayed out all night Boys over flowers Goong Playful kiss
If you want something similar to you're beautiful check out Kpop: The Ultimate Audition, and if you're looking for a cute romance story check out Boys Before Flowers, Goong, Lie to Me. I really recommend Boys Before Flowers ^^. If you want more action dramas check out Time Between Dog and Wolf or City Hunter ^^.
Oh and forgot to mention: "Shut Up Flower Boy Band"! It's amazing, and you just simply need to check it out! *o*
Bridal Mask (The best drama I've seen, hands down.) City Hunter King 2 Hearts Secret Garden Can You Hear My Heart Missing You Queen In-Hyun's Man Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Flower Boy Next Door Full House Secret Garden Ma Boy
Reply 1997 Panda and Hedgehog To the Beautiful You Princess hours
Go For: Full House City Hunter Secret Garden Endless Love: Autumn Tale Stairway to Heaven Shut Up: Flower Boy Band :) That's all for now!
since you watched you're beautiful, i'd recommend watching the other dramas with Jang Geun Suk (Mary stayed out at night, Love Rain, Hong Gil Dong...) then to watch Lee Jun Ki dramas or movies (all of them :)), then dramas with Song Joong Ki (Sungkyunkwan scandal and Innocent man) and then dramas with Lee Min Ho (all of them, too).... All the dramas with those actors are MUST SEE :)
Dream High -> my first ever drama. I love it a lot Secret Garden -> classic drama I think. Pretty famous too. Awesome drama. Reply 1997 -> my all-time favorite :)
Innocent man Ghost HeartStrings
Secret garden City hunter Reply 1997 Goong Queen Inhyun man Princess' man Padam Padam Shining inheritance