qosaathkaqyas wrote: Smile (Japanese)---Very emotional drama that sometimes made me mad at the world, lol, but everything works out in the end. Definitely worth the watch.

is it really good, i did started watching it but got really bore so i ending up leaving it incomplete??
zas wrote: is it really good, i did started watching it but got really bore so i ending up leaving it incomplete??

Oh just like me, I watched the 2 first eps but got bored.. I'm curious too
Compiled list from everyone's notes and posted it in Recs forum... 1% of Anything 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant 18 vs. 29 200 Pounds Beauty 9 End 2 Outs A Game About Love A Gentleman’s Dignity Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Ai No Kotodama Always Anmitsu Hime Antique Bakery (no romantic end) Arang and the Magistrate Atashinchi no Danshi Attention Please w/specials Attic Cat Autumn’s Concerto Baby and I Bad Couple Bad Girls Bibou No Diteiru Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy Boy Meets Boy Boys Before Flowers Bull Fighting Buzzer Beat (happy/sad) Call of the Country Can You Hear My Heart Chunhyang Cinderella's Sister City Hall Coffee House Coffee Prince Corner with Love Country Princess Creating Destiny Dal Ja’s Spring Dandelion Family Dating On Earth Delicious Gakuin Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang Descendants of Hong Gil Dong Densha Otoko Devil Beside You Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do Don't Go Breaking My Heart Down With Love Dr. Chump Dream High (ambiguous/happy) Drunken to Love You Easy Fortune Happy Life Eternal Happiness Exhibition of Fireworks –so so Faith Fated to Love You Finding Mr. Destiny First Kiss Fog Street Formula 17 Flower Boy Next Door Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Full House I/II God of Study Gokusen 1, 2, 3 Goong Goong S Green Rose Hana Kimi Hana Yori Dango (all) Hanamizuki Hayate the Combat Butler Hero He Was Cool Heartstrings Hello! Miss Hero (kdrama) Hi My Sweetheart Himitsu no Hanazono Hotaru no Hikari Hooray For Love How to Date an Otaku Girl How to Keep My Love I Do, I Do I Need Romance I Really Really Like You Iljimae (not romantic-ambig.) In Time With You Innocent Love Innocent Steps I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (ambiguous but happy) Iguana no Musume Invincible Lee Pyung Kang It Started With a Kiss/They Kiss Again Itsuka no kimi e Jewel in the Palace Joint Security Area Just Friends? Kafoo: Waiting for Happiness Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata Kids Kimchi Family Kimi ni Todoke Kimi wa Petto King Flower King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo King2Hearts Kingyo Club Lawyers of Korea Lie to Me Long Vacation Love 911 Love Actually Love Contract Love in Disguise Love Is Divine (all) Love Keeps Going Love Marriage Love of South and North Love On A Diet Love or Bread Love Rain Love So Divine Love Storm Love Story in Harvard Love, Now Lovely Complex Lovers Loving You a Thousand Times Mars Me Too, Flower Mei-chan no Shitsuji Meteor Garden (all) Miss No Good Miss Rose Mop Girl Ms. Kim's Million Dollar Quest My Bratty Princess My Daughter My Girl My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (bittersweet) My Girlfriend is an Agent My Little Bride My Love Patzzi (no romantic end) My Lucky Star My Name is Kim Sam Soon My Princess My Sassy Girl My Splendid Life My Tutor Friend My Wife Is 18 Nobuta wa Produce (Not romantic end) Nodame Cantabile (all) Office Girls Oh! My Lady Only you Operation Proposal P.S. Man Paradise Farm Pasta Perfect Girl Revolution Personal Taste Petty Romance Playful Kiss Please Teach Me English Pride Prince Turns to Frog Project Makeover Protect the Boss Princess Hours Proposal Daisakusen /Special Que Sera, Sera Queen In Hyun’s Man Reply 1997 Rich Man, Poor Woman (all) Romantic Princess Rooftop Prince Rurouni Kenshin Save the Last Dance for Me Secret Garden Seducing Mr. Perfect Shining Inheritance Shotgun Wedding Single Princesses and Blind Dates Smile Soulmate Spring Waltz Star's Lover Star in My Heart Stars Falling From the Sky Summer’s Desire (bittersweet) Sungkyunkwan Scandal Sunny Happiness Super Rookie Sweet 18 Sweet Relationship Sweet Spy Take Care of the Young Lady Tamra the Island That Fool The Art of Seduction The Beast and the Beauty The Birth of the Rich The Fierce Wife (incl. spec.) The Greatest Love The Rose The Vineyard Man The Princess' Man The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry The World That They Live In Thorn Birds Unstoppable Marriage Waterboys 2 Waking Love Up Wedding When It's At Night When Love Walked In Which Star Are You From? Who Are You? Why Why Love Wild Romance Wish to See you Again Witch Yoo Hee Wonderful Life Woody Sambo Ying Ye 3+1 You're Beautiful