I wish MDL had a 'happy ending' notice or icon for each drama. If you don't want to know, you can toggle your view so it doesn't show, whereas people with the tendency to agonise over unhappy endings can use it to protect themselves. It would be my best friend!

I know I will miss out on some great acting, plot devices, stories etc, but I tend to forget the good parts of a show when I am watching the credits, surrounded by a sea of used tissues, sobbing 'WHY????'.
ElectricHoney wrote: I know I will miss out on some great acting, plot devices, stories etc, but I tend to forget the good parts of a show when I am watching the credits, surrounded by a sea of used tissues, sobbing 'WHY????'.

Hahaha, I like the uncertainty of not knowing, but I must admit, there are times when I wish I had advanced notice that everything was going to fail, lol. I need to plan. I need to make sure I have time to recover after a sad ending. I think other addicts can agree, sometimes these dramas pull at you so strongly that your emotions feel real, hehe.
Dramafever.com allows you to search by genre and one of the genre choices is happy endings! Unfortunately, they only have 3 movies under that genre - Attic Cat, Coffee House and Dandelion Family.
aifa_najwa wrote: sad endings = main lead actress or main lead actor dies are:
bad guy

*gasp* I've only read the description in this one I didn't know people died. Who dies? lol
Call of the Country, City Hall, Lawyers of Korea, Invincible Lee Pyung Kang, I Really Really Like You are all happy endings.

I'm not sure if you've already seen them because I haven't gotten a chance to check out your list, if not these are worth it, imo.
madaamava wrote: Call of the Country, City Hall, Lawyers of Korea, Invincible Lee Pyung Kang, I Really Really Like You are all happy endings.

I'm not sure if you've already seen them because I haven't gotten a chance to check out your list, if not these are worth it, imo.

I haven't caught these yet - thank you.
My contribution for fellow happy-enders and anyone else interested. Defining a happy ending as the main character getting his/her guy/girl in the end and they both DO NOT DIE or if it isn't actually a romance, that the main character achieves their goal or are in a situation where they are happy in the end:

1% of Anything (South Korean drama) - multiple happy ending
100 Days With Mr Arrogant (South Korean movie) - happy ending
A Game About Love (Taiwanese drama) - happy ending
A Millionaire's First Love (South Korean movie) - *sob* not a happy ending
Ai No Kotodama (Japanese movie) - happy ending
Anego (Japanese drama) - ambiguous
Anego (Japanese drama special) - ambiguous but hinting at future possibilities
Anmitsu Hime (Japanese drama) - although a happy ending, she doesn't end up with the guy
Antique Bakery (South Korean movie) - although a happy ending, no main characters end up romantically involved with anyone
Atashinchi no Danshi (Japanese drama) - hinting at a romantic happy ending
Bibou No Diteiru (Japanese movie) - happy ending
Boy Meets Boy (South Korean short movie) - happy ending
Boys Love 2 (Japanese movie) - the two main characters end up together...but I wouldn't say it is in the happiest of circumstances...
Chunhyang (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Coffee Prince (South Korean drama) - multiple happy endings
Crazy First Love (South Korean movie) - they end up together but one of them is dying in the end

I'll continue adding as I write up the list.
Oh - and I am not stating my opinion on whether I think these are good movies or not...

Dating On Earth (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Hong Kong movie) - happy ending
Down With Love (Taiwanese drama) - happy ending
Finding Mr. Destiny (South Korean movie) - happy ending
First Kiss (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Fog street (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Formula 17 (Taiwanese movie) - happy ending
Ghost Friends (Japanese drama) - main character doesn't get the (or any) guy in the end
Hana Yori Dango (Japanese drama) - happy ending where they declare their love but he is dragged to another country by his overbearing mum
Hana Yori Dango 2 (Japanese drama) - happy ending
Hana Yori Dango : Final (Japanese movie) - happy ending
Hanamizuki -May your love bloom a hundred year (Japanese movie) - happy ending
Hi My Sweetheart (Taiwanese drama) - happy ending
Himitsu no Hanazono (Japanese drama) - happy ending
How to Date an Otaku Girl (Japanese movie) - happy ending
How to Keep My Love (South Korean movie) - happy ending
I am Happy (South Korean movie) - very very ambiguous
I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (South Korean movie) - kind of ambiguous but happy
Iguana no Musume (Japanese drama) - happy ending
It Started with a Kiss (Taiwanese drama) - happy ending
Itsuka no kimi e (Japanese movie) - happy ending
Joint Security Area (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Just Friends? (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Kafoo: Waiting for Happiness (Japanese movie) - happy ending
Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata (Japanese drama special) - happy ending
Kids (Japanese movie) - happy ending
Kimi ni Todoke (Japanese movie) - happy ending
Kimi wa Petto (Japanese drama) - happy ending
Kiss Me, Kill Me (South Korean movie) - happy ending despite one being in gaol
Love of South and North (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Love on a Diet (Hong Kong movie) - happy ending
Love So Divine (South Korean movie) - happy ending
Lovely Complex (Japanese movie) - happy ending
First of all, thanks to Blackrain (: ... I will be watching some of those.
Some of these dramas I liked, and some I didn't, but here are the ending statuses:

Another few happy endings:
Mop Girl (Japanese Drama) - happy ending
The Vineyard Man (Korean Drama) - happy ending
Perfect Girl Revolution (Japanese Drama) - happy ending
You're Beautiful (Korean Drama) - happy ending
Nobuta wo Produce (Japanese Drama) - She doesn't end up with either boy at the end, but she is popular and happy
Attention Please (japanese drama) - happy ending, hinting at romance with Shota (must watch specials)
Princess Hours (Korean Drama) - happy ending
Keizoku 2: SPEC (Japanese Drama) - open ending. I interpreted a happy ending from it, but it is really an open end.

I have an entire list, but cannot access it at the moment, so I'll add the rest when I am able.

-----------------------------------
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.
-----------------------------------
I just saw MARS all that drama but YAY...happy ending...
The once from your list that i know the ending are: 18 vs. 29 - happy, satisfying ending 200 Pounds Beauty - really nice movie with a happy ending Attic cat - happy ending Autumn?s concerto - a really satisfying ending for the dramatic situations lead characters gone through Bad couple - the ending is beautiful but you have to really watch until the end, you'll have doubts in my words but don't Creating destiny - the ending was nice, a happy ending Dal ja?s spring - really enjoyed this drama for it's funny parts and it also has a happy ending Delightful girl, choon hyang - as far as i remember the outcome was exaggerated but still a happy ending Devil beside you - it was a happy ending Dr. chump - liked it, 2 happy endings Easy fortune happy life - happy ending Exhibition of fire works - i think it was a happy ending but i can't say that i was completely satisfied about it Fated to love you - a totally satisfying happy ending Goong - happy ending it was slightly amusing slightly dramatic He was cool (Chinese drama) - if you resist watching this through the end you will find out that it's a happy ending Hello! Miss - really nice, sensible and melodramatic, funny, happy ending Hotaru no Hikari - stupidly funny, sometimes serious and if you like the male lead you'll find it as a happy ending I Really Really Like You - a satisfying multiple happy ending, but the story was melodramatic Immocent steps - a story filled with drama that leads to a happy ending Itazura na kiss(Japanese drama) i don't recommend you to watch it, i personally didn't enjoy it but no one dies, no one breaks up.. King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo - a bittersweet ending because the eldest baker dies and the main male lead only give us the idea of a possible love relationship, the other couple also has difficulties in their marriage and a bittersweet love. Love contract - a bit of a confusing ending but i think it is a happy one Love marriage - it had a happy ending Lovers in Paris - if i tell you it had a satisfying ending i would probably lie to myself, but no one dies and the endings give you the sensation that you should watch the drama one more time, or at least the previous episode. The ending will make you crazy because you would never in your most fantastic dreams would expect such outcome. Miss no good - a funny cute story with a satisfying ending.
Ms. Kim's Million Dollar Quest - happy satisfying ending My Girl - happy satisfying ending My Girlfriend is an Agent - happy ending My Little Bride - happy satisfying ending My Lucky Star - happy ending, the story is sometimes lame. My Name is Kim Sam Soon - happy satisfying ending, really good story with worthy actors My Princess - happy satisfying ending My Sassy Girl - the story begins because someone dies, their relationship becomes dipper because of this death, it's tragic but it turns to be a happy ending in the end My Tutor Friend - happy satisfying ending My wife is 18 - funny till stupidity, happy satisfying ending Oh! My Lady - happy satisfying ending, slightly melodramatic but it's funny as well Only you - melodramatic but it comes to be a happy ending P.S. Man - happy satisfying ending Paradise Farm - melodrama but also a happy satisfying ending Please Teach Me English - i don't recommend it because i felt so stupid watching it but it has a shinny ending Prince Turns To Frog - happy satisfying ending Project Makeover - really nice and good plot , happy satisfying ending Proposal Daisakusen - happy satisfying ending, melodramatic and bittersweet love, beautiful plot you can try this year's Korean version if you didn't by now (operation proposal) Proposal Daisakusen Special - an extra story with another happy ending Prosecutor Princess -happy ending but i can't guarantee is a satisfying one Que Sera, Sera - passionate kisses, melodramatic bittersweet love relationships but the outcome leads to a possible happy ending Romantic Princess - happy satisfying ending Seducing Mr. Perfect - happy satisfying ending Shining Inheritance - it was a happy ending but not a satisfying one for me though Single Dad In Love - don't watch it, major alert, the dad dies in the end really saaaaaaaaaaddddd T.T
Skip Beat! - as far as i know it it can't have a tragic ending ( it hasn't been finished yet) i read the manga, i've seen the anime Soulmate - it had a happy ending Star's Lover - liked it was melodramatic but it had also a happy satisfying ending Sweet 18 - amusing story, happy satisfying ending Sweet relationship - happy ending but not really satisfying... there was to little romance Sweet spy - it make you believe it has a happy satisfying ending Take care of the young lady - happy satisfying ending, amusing story That fool - happy satisfying ending, i really enjoyed this one The art of seduction - happy satisfying ending, they got themselves what they deserved, each other The beast and the beauty - happy satisfying ending The birth of the rich - i don't really liked it but if you still wanna watch it it has a happy ending The rose - didn't liked it much.. i got bored but the ending is satisfying and happy The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry - really lovely, happy satisfying ending They Kiss Again - i really cried my eyes out because they say that the female lead will loose her vision in time.. i was so sad, but the end is funny and makes you forget those worries.. don't miss it it'd worth it (this drama is season 2 of it started with a kiss ) Wedding - melodramatic, happy satisfying ending When it's at night -don't have a good impression but it has a happy ending Who Are You? - thought it's really hard to watch it is worth the pain because it has a good plot , and a happy satisfying ending (the dad is acting exasperatedly stupid sometimes but you can overcome it) Will it snow for Christmas? - they deserved a better and happier ending for what the had gone trough, a the ending i was really disappointed Witch Yoo Hee - happy satisfying ending Wonderful Life - thought it's a melodrama because you think that the little girl will die, she will recover and it will have a happy ending Ying Ye 3+1 - happy satisfying ending
I hope i was a bit helpful to you! Enjoy watching!