Hi I'm looking for dramas with just really bad humour, you know, like fart jokes or it's just silly. Just completely immature lol. It's my favourite kind of genre. Something that makes you think "what the hell is going on?!" (extra points if it's kinda gay or there's a bromance haha). It can be any country but I personally prefer Japanese. 

Please let me know if you have any recommendations!

Thank you <3

It seems like you are looking for mo lei tau - totally absurd HK movies with all kinds of nonsensical jokes (including fart/poop jokes and generally toilet humour)

Look for random Stephen Chow movies, pick one and if you like it, keep watching. There are ones that are only slightly absurd, and ones that are 100% absurd

If Stephen Chow's too much, there are also some cantonese shows with silly humour like Daddy Cool or The Exorcist's Meter, I cringe very hard whenever I watch them 

Try Oshii Keiji, maybe?  Granted, I have only seen the first 15 minutes or so... There's English sub in progress apparently!

Look no further and enjoy Go Princess Go, about a playboy who falls into a pool, somehow travels back in time and becomes a transgender. The first episode is somewhat quirky, but you'll get used to it. It's all there: sexual innuendo's, farts, pranks, bad jokes on modern life.