Recommend as many as you can please! :D
Can't Lose 9 End 2 Outs A Gentleman's Dignity (for the most part...) And I think that's about it.
School 2013 It really shows the life of many different korean students Are you looking for something specific?
DiaNine wrote: Can't Lose
9 End 2 Outs
A Gentleman's Dignity (for the most part...)
And I think that's about it.

I agree (didn't watch Can't Lose). I would add Reply 1997 ^^
I forgot to mention Replay 1997 :D
Thank you all! I'm lookin' for something really deep and realistic that can influence your choices in real life.
I'm not sure if these can "influence your choices in real life", but you could check these out: To The Beautiful You Dream High Flower Boy Next Door Man of Honor Heading to the Ground Me too, Flower
dongholove wrote: I'm not sure if these can "influence your choices in real life", but you could check these out:

To The Beautiful You
Dream High
Flower Boy Next Door
Man of Honor
Heading to the Ground
Me too, Flower

thanks mate
What about Lee Soon Shin Is The Best or Shining Inheritance? I think both dramas got potential.
Masquerade wrote: What about Lee Soon Shin Is The Best or Shining Inheritance? I think both dramas got potential.

Dunno about Lee Soon Shin Is The Best, but Shining Inheritance is not realistic at all.
If you want something realistic, then watch dramas that based on a true story like 1 Litre of tears, but i see you've already watched it, Taiyo no uta is also a good one. It is a Jdrama, a good one.

You may want to try Koizora, it is Japanese story phenomenon that started in a cellphone chain messages until it become famous. I highly recommend it.

In kDrama, its very rare to find a drama like that. i think ordinary story is the one i consider realistic like Love story in harvard, Scent of a woman & Two wives.