I am primarily looking for a drama where the ML is in some fighting sport like Fight for my way with some romance in the drama but something else like swimming in My Mr. Mermaid is fine as long as the sport is intense.

Whirlwind Girl 1 and 2= both leads are Taekwondo champs

Sweet Combat= both leads are boxing champs

• Taereung National Village
  • Snow queen
  • Dr champ
  • Holyland

Why has no one mentioned Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo?! Amazing swim scenes with ML ahhh

Also: To the beautiful you/Hana Kimi (less intense sport, didn't rlly like but is popular), Mr Swimmer (not as good as Mr Mermaid), Holy Land, Hot girl (may be your cup of tea, not completely sport focused thinkkk), Moon river, ...

Can't think of any really good ones, sorry, you can search by genre 'sport' and see whether you can find any you like the look of... 

Czakhareina:
  • Taereung National Village
  • Snow queen
  • Dr champ
  • Holyland

Some of these are bit too old for me but I will still check out Dr champ and Holyland

MKB:

Whirlwind Girl 1 and 2= both leads are Taekwondo champs

Sweet Combat= both leads are boxing champs

Sweet Combat looks good Idk about Whirlwind girl are the two parts connected like same story is there any romance continued?

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

Why has no one mentioned Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo?! Amazing swim scenes with ML ahhh

Also: To the beautiful you/Hana Kimi (less intense sport, didn't rlly like but is popular), Mr Swimmer (not as good as Mr Mermaid), Holy Land, Hot girl (may be your cup of tea, not completely sport focused thinkkk), Moon river, ...

Can't think of any really good ones, sorry, you can search by genre 'sport' and see whether you can find any you like the look of... 

Ya I loved Weightlifting Fairy it was great I dont think Hana Kimi fits my test Mr swimmer looks really interesting can you tell me if its drama heavy like heavy on the love triangle? 

I'm sorry idk, honestly I kind of dropped it because I got bored :(, there's not really a lot of good fighting dramas...

pepega:

Sweet Combat looks good Idk about Whirlwind girl are the two parts connected like same story is there any romance continued?

I haven’t finished watching this drama but from the reviews I’ve read, they  are connected. The FL lead’s character Qi Bai  Cao is the same from Seasons 1 and 2 but it’s a different actress in Season 2.  There is some romance but I don’t know how it turns out yet. The Season 1 ML is Yang Yang and the Season 2 ML is Ji Chang Wook. I like these 2 actors so I’ll probably continue to watch them.