please could you recommend for me any good romatic comedy korean drama i am in need it's been a long time since i last saw a good one (since reply 1997) give me some good names that can make me feel good about love
you're beautiful personal taste it started with a kiss and they kiss again
Protect the Boss
You know who will end up with who and what will happen at the end. Still, it manages to surprise audiences with the amount of comedy gold, heart, and unexpected joys that it manages to pack in every episode. It’s a rare treat to get such a cast of incredibly funny actors doing great work and the series writers’ give them plenty of good material to chew on too. No Eun Sol (Choi Kang Hee), a hard-knock girl, gets a job as a secretary for Cha Ji Heon (Ji Sung), who suffers from agoraphobia. She helps him through his struggles while dealing with his gangster dad (Park Young Kyu), his handsome cousin (Jaejoong) and the various characters revolving Ji Heon. The story is so simple and you won’t be lost in it but the writers do their best to infuse some reality into the admittedly absurd stories.

Dal Ja's Spring
A very entertaining series with some great witty moments with the wonderful Chae Rim leading this series. However it suffered from bad pacing and much too serious content towards the end. It should have stopped earlier as well. But even with 2 boring actors and some very awful performances can't take away the power of Chae Rim's infectious charm factor. Watch this for her.

Love Marriage
This drama is about a woman who works in a matchmaking agency and meets a divorce lawyer and they end up falling in love. There are some hurdles each need to overcome and sometimes their exes stand in the way of their relationship. This drama is hilarious and cute in all.

A Gentleman's Dignity
The 4 guys refuse to succumb to their age. You will have fun watching a scene of them claiming to be in their 30s to woo a woman but to find out that her father is their university classmate. This makes many like their loyalty through their roller-coaster journey of love and friendship. Their experience is totally different from the normal younger couples.

Invincible Lee Pyung Kang
Six feet and a gangly ditz, the heir to a financially struggling golf resort comes back to Korea to find his sick father has shacked it up with his ambitious secretary and, as Beyonce advised, put a ring on it. Kicked to the poverty curb by his new step-bro and step-mum who think he’s a colossal loser, he finds himself bunking at a chicken-boilin’ hostel with the daughter of a golf course designer, his resort’s late golf course designer, that is. Naturally, he makes a nuissance of himself and gets all up in Lee Pyung Kang’s grill.