Hey y'all

Hey y'all. I'm looking for a drama with unlikely couples ( male/female) . Couples that others in the drama are shocked that they get together. An example, would be Gang Jae and Kong Soon from the Kdrama Mom .

Please no teen dramas (high school). No mystery/suspense dramas. No dramas with Park Shin Hye, Uee , Song Joong Ki, Lee Min Hoo , Lee Seung Gi

I love dramas from all over. Dramas from China, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, Philippines, and etc are appreciated. I don't mind Kdramas so they can be recommended as well. 

Thanks in advance.

• That Fool
  • Takane no hana
  • Densha otoko
  • Mars (TWdrama)
  • Shut up flower boy band

Touch Your Heart...their co-workers laugh their butt off when they hear main characters are now together as a couple, because of how different they are.

mary stayed out all night

older but worth it:  

the devil beside u (TW)

fanitha:
  • That Fool
  • Takane no hana
  • Densha otoko
  • Mars (TWdrama)
  • Shut up flower boy band

fanitha thank you for your suggestions !!! Mars is one of my favorite TW dramas !!!

Enryu:

Touch Your Heart...their co-workers laugh their butt off when they hear main characters are now together as a couple, because of how different they are.

Enryn - thank you for your suggestion !!! 

emaureeng:

Top Star Yoo Baek - he's a disgraced actor, sent to a remote island until a scandal dies down. She's an abalone diver.

Massan - biodrama about marriage of Scottish girl and aspiring Japanese whiskey distiller in the 1920s.

Papadol - rock idol and older woman with kids

101st Proposal

(Wouldn't every Cinderella-type story qualify where she brings no financial advantage to the relationship? I haven't even been watching Asian dramas for a year, but I've seen soooo many wealthy future mothers-in-law offer bribes to their sons' "unsuitable" mates, usually accompanied by a glass of wine in the face. Often her parents are shocked in the opposite direction because they want her to marry someone nice who will give her an ordinary life style.)

emaureeng - thank you for your suggestions !!!

JoanneSmith:

mary stayed out all night

older but worth it:  

the devil beside u (TW)

JoanneSmith - thank you for your suggestions !!!  The Devil Beside You was one of the 1st Taiwanese dramas that I ever watch. Nice to see it is still be recommended.