Preferably without the heroine, i need dramas (japanese,chinese, korean. Any.) where the guys have so strong a bromance it seems BL. Like in Guardian and The Untamed. Although the stories were originally BL. It'll be alright if there are no vibes of BL. But it should have some supernatural element to it. 

Fantasy or fiction. If heroine is there, it'll be okay but good bro's.

Thanks!

Warrior Baek Dong Soo. There's a female love interest, and she's kind of annoying, but you can just pretend she doesn't exist and focus all your attention on Dong Soo & Woon's great chemistry together and their ups and downs.. You'll probably fall in love with Woon's character (at least I did), he's more of an anti-hero, as well as the many great supporting characters whose stories will make you emotional many times over! 

There are even fanfictions that ship them together, bl style!

https://mydramalist.com/38757-the-birth-of-the-drama-king 

I'm still not done with it + it seems they are actual blood brothers (not sure, there could be some plot-twist with ending) but it's one of these awkward comedies with *wink wink* jokes that make everyone uncomfortable 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Not really a supernatural element, but long robes-long hair vibes and the best bromance I've ever seen, the couple Moon Jae Shin x Gu Yong Ha. Watch them and you'll forget the heroine and ML lol

Thanks everyone! ????I've watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal...I'll check the other 2 out. Hoping for more recs????

• Nirvana in Fire
  • Circle
  • With romance: Chicago typewriter, Goblin,
  • Not supernatural/fantasy: prison playbook, Ourobuos, Black & White, The Disguiser, school 2013, Tong: Memories, Gokusen 

Definitely School 2013!!!

Healer and killer

Word of honor

Ultimate note

The guest

Breaking dawn

The silent criminal

All of this dramas have great bromance! ( I know post is from 2019 but I just wanted to post it for other people looking for dramas with bromance! ?)

Ancient Detective has a great bromance, too!! ^_^ (Though it also has bg romance, but not the annoying kind!)

Allineedisdrama:

Definitely School 2013!!!

I second this!!! No fantasy element but the B.R.O.M.A.N.C.E.

I second Warrior Baek Dong Soo. Very strong bromance.

Estelll:

Warrior Baek Dong Soo. There's a female love interest, and she's kind of annoying, but you can just pretend she doesn't exist and focus all your attention on Dong Soo & Woon's great chemistry together and their ups and downs.. You'll probably fall in love with Woon's character (at least I did), he's more of an anti-hero, as well as the many great supporting characters whose stories will make you emotional many times over! 

There are even fanfictions that ship them together, bl style!

Thank you for the suggestion