I want drama where the female lead is Not stupid nor foolish, whom her foolishness can't be fixed.
I'm okay if she is mischievous, stubborn or even if she is weak who needs help from the male lead all the time.
And absolutely no rape please.

Please, check my list.

The Crown Princess - she is a princess but also a kind of agent and the ML becomes kind of her bodyguard. My absolutely favorite Thai Drama! A lot of action, really sweet romance and interesting characters

Raeng Tawan - she is standing her ground against the ML lead all the time. She stays with him in order to protect her nefiew. The ML is abusive in the beginning but there is no rape and he never hits her or something like that. Moreover, his character development is great.

Neung Nai Suang - FL is an intelligent woman who get bullied by a lot of persons because she is an orphan. She still stands her ground is kind and strong-minded. The ML is constantly picking on her since they were children. But he does not realize that he step by step fall for her.

Khun Mae Suam Roy - FL is a stuntwoman and disguise as her disabled sister in order to investigate the family of the brother-in-law. She guesses one of them is the reason why her sister is in a wheelchair... she did not expect that the ML could be a nice person who is suspicious about her right from the start.

Fai Lang Fai - FL is a business woman who comes back and want to take revenge for her father. The ML sadly is one of her enemies but both secretly like each other but still fight for their sides

I'm watching The Crown Princess  right now already and I like it.

I did watch Khun Mae Suam Roy before but I didn't like it, I drop it.

I'll check the rest, especially Raeng Tawan and Fai Lang Fai it seems interesting, thank you :)