Japanese:

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made 

Hana Yori Dango 

Thai:

Neung Nai Suang 

Kleun Cheewit 

Jess4163:
New Tales of Gisaeng -

I liked your recommendation and started it (I'm on 31 episode) .

OMG, it is tooooooo much, it's insane...

ok, we all love when man is showing deep love, even obsession, runs after her and all romantic stuff, but so many humiliation, begging and she just tortures him, even when all reasons to refuse are over. she makes up new reasons over and over, it's modern time but reasons are like middle ages... 

it's just not realistic, so many times I wanted him just to say her "fuck you", it's really to much...
they show it, like he did something soo big and bed, like his sin is worst on world and he should go through purgatory and hell (TBH after your review and watching some episodes, I was waiting this ep 16 and some big bad thing from him, I thought he would have sex with her and then he would left her, like "you aren't that good" thing, but even with that reason, his later punishment wouldn't be realistic), but he just break up some strange relationship, where in 21 century couple was dating even without kiss... ok, wasn't good, but not on that level, it's just ridiculous ...

and it's not only about him and pis punishment, she punishes herself but writers couldn't find some realistic reasons for her, to stay in that place so long )))))

The world of the married (drama)

Us and Them (movie)

Dinner Mate (drama)

Sealed with a kiss

Lee Jun Kai

There is just possession in these dramas barely any love

But also try “born again” even though there’s stalking involved 

my heart twinkle twinkle

love in sadness

Lee Jun Kai 

the greatest marriage 

sealed with a kiss