Firstly, I´ve been addicted to anime because the stories are so cute. Then I came in touch with dramas and loved them even more because they have cute stories combined with super hot actors. That´s the reason I desperately want to watch anime-like dramas now and I´m searching for an equivalent for my favorite one: Fruits Basket. Sadly there is no Live Action but I want something similar. The drama should conclude at least one of these factors: -a selfless girl with sad past, always acting kindly towards others -bad guy who can only open his heart towards the female-lead -a super nice guy with a complex -transformation of the looks because of any influence from the outside (like in Ranma 1/2) It would be great if anyone could help me!!
Almost all heroines in dramaland are selfless girls with sad pasts or debts. ;P Autumn's Concerto Has a nice guy but without complex, good girl with a sad past and a bad guy who only opens his heart towards the female-lead.
I don't know about the conditions you put and I am too lazy to go through my list but if you're looking for dramas like animes check the live adaptaions of animes like: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Skip Beat (good girl with a sad past, nice guy with a complexe and bad guy who only opens his heart towards the female lead), Kimi Ni Todoke (movie), Bokura Ga Ita (movie). Or there's Switch Girl with its both seaons; it doesn't have an anime version but the drama is made in anime way.
i know that but I want something like Fruits Basket. thanks either way
lexies wrote: Almost all heroines in dramaland are selfless girls with sad pasts or debts. ;P

Autumn's Concerto
Has a nice guy but without complex, good girl with a sad past and a bad guy who only opens his heart towards the female-lead.

Thank you! I´ll check that out
I think Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is pretty close to what you're looking for. It's an adaptation from an anime,has a selfless (weird) girl with sad past, the lead is not a bad guy but has a complex because of his looks and can only open his heart towards the girl and there is a looks transformation but is not a very big one. I hope this helps a little:)
ni0vi wrote: I think Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is pretty close to what you're looking for. It's an adaptation from an anime,has a selfless (weird) girl with sad past, the lead is not a bad guy but has a complex because of his looks and can only open his heart towards the girl and there is a looks transformation but is not a very big one. I hope this helps a little:)

problem is I already saw the anime and heard that it is better than the live action so I don´t want to watch it. but thanks a lot for trying to help me!!
I liked the live action adaptation of YNSH more than the anime. Have you tried Ouran High School Host Club Otomen (it has anime like moments and acting)
Ari_Lee wrote: I liked the live action adaptation of YNSH more than the anime.

Have you tried

Ouran High School Host Club
Otomen (it has anime like moments and acting)

thank you!! I immediately added otomen to my plan-to-watch list. it really looks good...
I think you would like Nodame Cantabile. Sometimes it feels like you're actually watching an anime and the love story is great.
hadassa wrote: I think you would like Nodame Cantabile. Sometimes it feels like you're actually watching an anime and the love story is great.

i am watchin it currently and agree with you! thank you...
You can try Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. It's based on manga so it has kind of anime/manga-like feel. And it's really funny:)
thanks for your hint but it´s hard a task for me to watch a drama without romance.... maybe i´ll try though