I have only one RL friend who is learning Japanese, so we talk about it a lot and we also discuss anime sometimes. She has been a manga/anime lover for years, but I'm still pretty new to all things Japanese. Now that I have fallen in love with j-drama, I would like to share this with her! :) The problem is, I'm not sure what I should recommend her to watch, since we often have very different taste. If you look at my list, you can see that it's pretty short... I have enjoyed most of what I've watched so far, but I'm not sure she'd like any of them. (For example, she wouldn't even finish Mitsu no aji which I liked a lot, and she'd be bored with Last Cinderella, probably...) But I was thinking, there must be other kinds of dramas out there, and this must be the place to ask! Animes I know she likes: One Piece Claymore Code Geass ... Oh no; I was thinking of at least a couple of more titles that she has mentioned, but my mind went completely blank! Well, I know that she likes things with lots of action, it should be fast-paced, focus on friendship rather than romance (even if she doesn't mind a little bit of romance), she doesn't mind if it's dark/angsty, but she also appreciates humour. She wouldn't watch anything just for the eye-candy, but she appreciates unique characters with quirky personalities and/or something unusual about them. Supernatural/fantasy/surreal wouldn't be wrong... but something set in the ordinary world is also fine. I don't know if this is enough information, but I hope so! Many thanks in advance. :)
I'm not a fan of that kinda of anime, but I think I can suggest some Jdramas for you:

Bloody Monday
Tokyo Dogs
Piece
Kurosagi
Liar Game
Sugarless
Maou
Last Friends
Stand Up
35 sai no Koukousei
Thank you! This looks like really good suggestions! :)
She might like A Better Tomorrow it's not a dorama though but it's one of the better classic Hong Kong action movies. Their may be some drama's she might like try a few that are based on anime first I guess.
Maybe she can try a movie like Rurouni Kenshin (if she watched the anime she won't be disappointed I think)
maybe Gokusen? it's not that action packed, but it has lots of fighting and the focus is on friendship rather than love. I really love it and I am also the type who likes dramas with action and focus on friendship. It's also pretty funny! Maybe it's worth a try to also look into k-dramas, because there are some really good ones which she may like, for example some of the historical dramas like bridal mask or iljimae, they are really good and there is action :D
If your friend likes manga maybe you can suggest her dramas based on manga/anime. You should start with a Japanese one though since your friend's been watching anime, she's already used to this language so it'll be easier :)
It looks like you all have given me some titles I'm pretty sure my friend would like! Also, I definitely want to watch a few of them myself, so thank you!