Hi everyone,

I feel like I always recommend the same dramas to everyone, so as many users do. So here is the challenge:
Please recommend me a drama you really liked but never recommended this drama to anyone before (because it did not fit or did not come to your mind etc. 

If you like tell me why you never recommended it so far :)

Sexy Voice and Robo

I don't know why never recommended it before? It's a manga adaptation with practically no romance, featuring a teenage girl who's good at mimicking people's voices and a twenty-something robot otaku who banded as a "spy team".

The synopsis is kind of weird, right? But there's an undercurrent of sadness that's apparent since the opening moments of this drama. There's also the recurring theme of loneliness and the transient nature of all relationships.

Cleopatra na Onnatachi

Just recently saw this thus i never really recommended this. But man, this was a welsome suprise of a drama. Slice of life, and talks about beauy and feminism. Unlike any drama ive seen so far.

Vineyard Man

An old drama that would probably be boeing to most. But man i remember lovi g this drama so much. Oh Manseok truly is an amazing actor.

Suddenly Seventeen - I don't know why I've never recommended it honestly. It's a sweet Go Back Couple sort of story but the characters are what made this one unique. It was just a super sweet, short lighthearted show. I finished it really quickly, I'm surprised more people haven't seen it.