Hello, i was wondering if anyone might know of a drama where the female is perusing the male lead, i think its more fun to watch the female lead come up with crazy ideas on how to get the guy. i prefer a romantic comedy but the genre really doesn't matter. For example dramas like: protect the boss, mirrai nikki, smile honey, Goong, time between a dog and wolf, MARS, they kiss again. Thank you
Most of the ones I was going to recommend you've already seen, but here are a few. Hope they help. Hana Kimi (2007 Japanese version) it's the best out of the 3 in my opinion. Hotaru no Hikari 1 & 2 My Girlfriend is A Gumiho Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai (sweet and only 3 eps)
Playful Kiss!! Though you watched the Taiwanese version already...but still it's good!! I second Hana Kimi (you should try the Taiwan and Korean remakes too)
Heartstrings [Watch this one!]

Playful Kiss
AmyLovesDramas wrote: Heartstrings [Watch this one!]

Playful Kiss

I've seen playful kiss but heartstrings is that any good?
tell me about the plot?
Lovers In Prague - female lead falls in love first, though I don't know if it will suit your taste.
Smile, You - Girl obviously fell in love first and it is fun to watch how she tried her best to make him fall in love with her too.

Other drama that may fall into your category but aren't too clear about who exactly fell in love first:

Queen In Hyun's Man - it was hilarious watching her come up with excuses for kissing him.
City Hall - She liked him from the start but later she really falls in love with him. It's funny watching her making up things about 'them' and putting him in embarrassing situations.
Goong~~ It took quite awhile for him to realize his feelings for her Full House~~ It was that obvious but I think she fell for him first Gu Family Book- definitely a must watch!
@lexies Sounds great thank you i haven't seen 3 of the dramas you suggested. ill give the one i haven't seen a try for sure, "city hall" i remember trying to watch that a few years ago but couldn't watch it probably was because i was watching to many other dramas at the time. if you find more please let me know :)
Autumns Concerto Youre Beautiful Rich man, poor Woman
Diba wrote: I've seen playful kiss but heartstrings is that any good?
tell me about the plot?

Heartstrings was excellent! I highly recommend it, the plot is detailed below via the MDL page for Heartstrings.

wrote: Lee Shin is a university student majoring in modern music. He is the vocalist of band "The Stupid" and also plays the guitar. He is known for his good looks and his strong passion for music, but is in reality a cold person who is uninterested in non-music related things and has no dreams nor plans for the future. Shin initially likes a dance professor at his university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Kyu Won. Lee Kyu Won is a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum. Kyu Won's grandfather, Lee Dong Gun, is one of the top 3 traditional musicians of his age, and his biggest wish is to have his grand-daughter trained to become a traditional music prodigy in 10 years' time. Trying to live up to her grandfather's expectations, Kyu Won immerses herself in training and becomes a university student who knows nothing besides traditional music. As Kyu Won's friends are fans of "The Stupid", she was forced to go to the band's concert with them. There she saw Lee Shin performing live, and is immediately captivated by him.