What and who is your favorite female lead, Why? (Like what do you like about them, how are their characters, their personality etc)

What are some amazing, best female leads you found or think are! 

What female lead  which are amazing  you think are pretty underrated?

Ming Lan from The Story of Ming Lan is my favorite female lead. She's not meek or submissive nor is she cocky or arrogant. She's strong but in a realistic way. Because of the historical setting and her social status, she is forced to behave in a certain manner. She knows her boundaries and limitations yet she is smart enough to get what she wants anyway. A brilliant female lead in the most understated fashion. 

I also really love - -

Zhou Zhou - My Huckleberry Friends 

She's such a chill smart female lead, which is rare in school dramas. They're usually loud or stupid but she was calm and level headed. Super refreshing.

Bok Shil - Shopping King Louie

The most genuinely kind female lead. She was just adorable and sweet. Although she was naive, she wasn't stupid and she always treated the ML with so much kindness and respect.

Chu Qiao - Princess Agents

She didn't have much personality, but it was rad as hell seeing a FL who was such a badass and could hold her own against the guys. 

Agree with @looktothestars Minglan of Story of minglan. Same reason and She really is one of the most awesome characterized and brilliantly acted female in drama. 

Additionally the pther awesome FL for me are:

• Yinglou from Story of Yanxi palace - strong, strategic, smart, brilliant,vengeful, ruthless, loyal, and thinks with her head rather than just allow people to trample on her
  • Jee from Klen Cheewit - strong willed and one the character that has gone through a lot still again and again stands up and fights after each fall, plus it was just awesome to watch Yaya in this role
  • Aya from 1 liter of tears - her outlook and love for life is so brilliant. I envy her for th