Okay so I love LOVE strong female leads and I love them more when they start out as nothing.

Like Rags to Power with their intelligence and strength. However, I prefer if the main lead is already someone who's powerful (it will be a cherry on top if she's like his subordinate or something) 

Some dramas that I like are Princess Agents (BEST), Princess Weiyoung, Empress Ki etc

whateverlili_:

King2Hearts 

I have tried out King2Hearts before but the entire thing was too awkward, especially the acting of Ha JiWon, considering I LOVE her acting in Empress Ki and Secret Garden. I don't know what happened. Thanks for the rec tho!

whateverlili_:

Shinning Inheritance

I'll give that a try! Thank you so much

I did not watch those three dramas but this sounds like Queen Seon Duk so you should like it.
For modern dramas, you can try 7th Grade Civil Servant

The Story of Yanxi Palace

Legend of Fu Yao 

Bloody Romance

• Jewel In The Palace - The FL goes from a nobody to a top position in society given by the emperor (I’m not going to spoil it though); there is minimal romance (the ML is so sweet) and it’s probably my favorite historical k-drama. It also has a happy ending though there are moments which will make you cry :)                                                                               
  • To Get Her - this is a ongoing Chinese drama which will end in a few days but it’s so good. The female lead is well written and it’s about her saving the ML to get him to become conscious and regain his memories since he became stuck in a vr game which is in a historical setting. 

On my stats page, "Strong Female Lead" is the most frequent tag, 140 times :)

Here are some of my top recs

Goodbye to Goodbye - The real leads are the two central women, both are strong and determined, and the younger is the driving force in her OTP, too.

Avengers Social Club - minimal romance, but more strong female leads than you could shake a stick at.

In Time With You - pretty much the perfect example of an alpha female/beta male otp

Nobunaga Concerto - Shibasaki Kou is WOW!

Also, another plug for Dae Jang Geum. Even though it's tediously overlong, and the middle 6 million episodes are cookery classes filmed in what feels like real time, the fact that's based on an actual historical woman (whose name is the ACTUAL name of the Drama) who achieved greatness by dint of her own intelligence and hard work is worthy of note

Thank you everyone for recommending me so many dramas! I will give all of them a try