As much as i love my fluffy romance some times i want to watch something different  so pls recommend me drama/movies with dark or taboo romance.  Whether it's obsessive love, villian after the herione or just straight up thriller with romance.

I've watched love and fortune, todome no kiss, smile has left your eyes and really enjoyed these. 

Edit : Movies are also appreciated :)

It's old, but whenever I think of weird or messed up romances I think of this jdrama: Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003. I finished it mostly because of morbid curiosity; it's not only taboo due to the age gap and the fact that the mains are student/teacher, but also due to how the relationship develops in a rather odd and unhealthy way.

I also recommend A Frozen Flower, because the taboo, infidelity and obsession present in the movie's love triangle are essentially what ends up making it a tragedy.

"obsessive love, villain after the heroine"? sounds like Love in Sadness

Try this one.. Garasu no le.  It's well acted and written plus fits the description you're looking for pretty well. Don't mind the reviews you can decide for yourself.

• Byakuyakou
  • Sore demo ikite yuku
  • Que sera sera
  • Cheap Love
  • Ice world
  • Maou
  • Mars
 lea:

Try this one.. Garasu no le.  It's well acted and written plus fits the description you're looking for pretty well. Don't mind the reviews you can decide for yourself.

Thank you the synopsis sounds really intriguing!

fanitha:
  • Byakuyakou
  • Sore demo ikite yuku
  • Que sera sera
  • Cheap Love
  • Ice world
  • Maou
  • Mars

Thank u ! I did start que sera sera but idk why i just put it on a hold. I'll pick it up now. 

Sunset:

"obsessive love, villain after the heroine"? sounds like Love in Sadness

Oo i've heard if this thank u! 

fanitha:
  • Byakuyakou
  • Sore demo ikite yuku
  • Que sera sera
  • Cheap Love
  • Ice world
  • Maou
  • Mars

Wow so many. Thank you so much!  

Fati:

Maybe you can try these :

https://mydramalist.com/26147-you-always-inhabit-my-heart (I think it's underrated)

https://mydramalist.com/1295-last-friends

The villain is after the heroin but it's really dark romance, there are unhealthy relationships.

Thank you!  I just started the first one and i love it so far

We have the same taste in dramas. You should try MARS (Taiwanese drama) you won't regret it. 

what you described is more in Japanese dramas, recomendations are all japanese too, so I'll try recommend something else, maybe not so much dark ones but still tabo/dark

When I Was the Most Beautiful brothers love same woman, this is great drama, very high quality, complex relationships and characters, firework of raw emotions, not pulled, even plot of first 6-7 episodes would be enough for complite drama, but it continues and every episode is interesting and new

A Love To Kil also brothers and 1 woman, ML tries to revenge on FL, emotional and kind of dark, paintful romance, but one of the memorable and emotional romance

Sealed with a Kiss Stockholm syndrom type love, obsessive ML

Hyena not dark but very unusual/taboo love/relationship, If I'll say why it would be spoiler. there are few leads, friends, but I only watched Shin Sung roks story line (plus this actor is soo sexy, though here he is very young and not villain type as his later roles)

Mr. Queen  very funny and high quality drama, Taboo

Nine: Nine Times Time Travel not dark but there is taboo, which is spoiler ))

Anti hero SML/villain and FL:

A Man's Story 

Lucifer 

2 of my absolute favs <3

The Untamed

East of Eden

Classic movie "In the Mood for Love" 

and underrated drama On the Way to the Airport