Hello everyone!

I’m in a really deep need of funny dramas recently, so  I wanted to know if you had some to recommend me!

A little list of some who made me laugh : She was pretty - Eulachacha Waikiki 1&2 (never laugh this much lol) - The Boy Next Door - Ex Girlfriend Club - Jealousy Incarnate - Reply 1997 - Fated to Love You...

Thank you!

Thank you! I’ll give it a try :)

HIGH KICK 3

THE BEST HIT

THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN 

HIGH END CRUSH

CHIEF KIM!!!!! (comedy from episode 1 to 20)

Hwayugi (may not be the most comedic though)

My Fellow Citizens (again comedy was not the main point)

There's a voting list for funniest dramas.

I haven't watched a lot of funny dramas, but my favorite is Nodame Cantabile.

All taste is subjective, of course, but I think humour is probably the most markedly so. What one person finds funny leaves another one cold. For me, Eulala Waikiki was so painful I couldn't stand to watch it, and dropped halfway through episode 2. Overall, I find Korean humour unsubtle, crude and often crass, with a particularly obsessive fixation on insisting that anything related to the excretion of human waste is automatically hilarious. 

I find toilet humour  as funny as  do it yourself dentistry., so prefer the comedic elements in J Dramas as a rule. The Drama that made me laugh the most so far is Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira, while the Korean Dramas whose comedy I did enjoy include Chief Kim , Riders:Catch Tomorrow and The Lover, My Only Love Song, Beautiful Gong Shim and currently Crash Landing on You

Now that you've asked this question, it occurred to me that Korean dramas, as quality as they may be, aren't that funny.  I second the recommendation for the first Waikiki season.  I also liked Secret Garden.  It's known more as a romance/fantasy, but the body reversal scenes are hilarious.  (Yes, that's a small spoiler, but it's also a major plot line in the drama and may even be in the synopsis for the drama, so I wouldn't worry to much if you read it).