Hi everyone, for some reason I am in the mood to watch tearjerkers!! Please can you recommend some to me?? All suggestions are welcome....I mostly like to watch something with a little romance in it!! I have already watched: I give my first love to you Koizora Both made me weep like a baby!! Please give me suggestions Thanx
For now, tearjerkes with romance from on top of my head:

- A Moment to Remember
- Crying Out Love in the Centre of the World (The drama, not the movie)
- Byakuyako
- Akai Ito

Happy wailing... :)
Snow Queen. I cried so much that I swore that I would never cry again!
it seems that a lot of people cry for "1 litre of tears" {I'm probably the only one who didnt XD } I cried my eyes out at Good life / Arigatou papa, Sayonara. :)
1 lire of tears Sad love story Koizora
I can highly recommend Japanese drama 'Tonbi' you will cry heartwarming tears so it's a tearjerker in a heartwarming way :) Can't go wrong with a drama like Tonbi.
1 litre of tears hands down! :)
Thank you for your suggestions guys...I will definitely be checking them out...!!
if u wanna really really weeeeeeep ,cry,tears not only 1 litre as title but moooore 1 litre of tears
Oh ! no one mentioned "Stairway to heaven" i cried like a baby in almost every episode
kdramas: Padam Padam.., 49 Days, I Miss You
jdrama: Beautiful Life
Kmovie: Humming

I loved all of them.. they are tearjerkers but not depressing..
'Sorry, I love you' made me cry couple of times.
A werewolf Boy is a good movie to cry about... You might've already seen it since it's very popular...