Can anyone recommend a drama where the leads are already a couple when the drama begins or become a coupe early on in the drama instead of having to wait for their relationship to begin on the very last episode.
MARS - is a TW drama but also one of my favorites..if I'm right they become a couple since the 3 or 4 episode...really great drama! Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - also one of my "secret jewels" Can we get married - in this drama you have 4 different couples on different stages of their relathionship Devil beside you - another TW drama where they get together quite early in the series...also great in my opinion Heartstrings - a really heartwarming drama...they get together somewhere in the middle of the drama Last Cinderella - I REALLY recomand this one...it's just too great(only if age gap relathionships don't bother you)
Alright! Thanks!! I just started Last Cinderella! It looks really interesting.
I'm really glad to hear this:) I hope you'll enjoy it^^
I Need Romance fits your request, most definitely. :)
Just thought I'd add some more to the list, in case you're still interested later.

-Unexpected you (2012) [50+ ep Weekend drama]
-That fool (2009) [Not sure if this counts]
-Love marriage (2008)
-18 vs. 29 (2005)
-Sweet 18 (2004)
My daughter seo young ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's a family drama of 50eps and the romance starts really early *spoiler: they get married in ep 10 and the ending is pink colored one ^^
Love Shuffle ! It's about 4 couples who will switch partners for 1 day (or week I can't remember ;;), then change again etc...
Thank you for all the recommendations!!!