I'm looking for dramas with a heavy focus on bromance ^^

bromance level in shows like: 

• a gentlemen's dignity
  • hello monster
  • goblin
  • school 2013
  • the untamed

I was wondering if anyone could recommend anything similar? :)

Prison Playbook 

Entourage

In addition:

• Shut up flower boy band 
  • The Disguiser 
  • Day and Night
  • Laughter at Waikiki
  • Tong: memories
  • Ouruburos
  • Kyou Kare Ore wa
  • My mister
  • Rookies
  • Gokusen
  • Reply 1988
  • Bad Guys
  • Chicago typewriter
  • Nobuta Wo produce
  • Cruel city

PUNCH - nearly zero romance, all bromance.

PrettyCarEye:

Prison Playbook 

Entourage

thank you :)

Czakhareina:

In addition:

• Shut up flower boy band 
  • The Disguiser 
  • Day and Night
  • Laughter at Waikiki
  • Tong: memories
  • Ouruburos
  • Kyou Kare Ore wa
  • My mister
  • Rookies
  • Gokusen
  • Reply 1988
  • Bad Guys
  • Chicago typewriter
  • Nobuta Wo produce
  • Cruel city

thank you so much for the long list! ^^

burhaaadmi:

PUNCH - nearly zero romance, all bromance. 

thank you!

It's a movie but it's called 'Midnight Runner' 

Featuring; Park Seo Joon & Kang Ha Neul <3

My Country - Korean drama

I would not classify PUNCH and CRUEL CITY as bromances. 

To me, for a bromance to be a bromance there has to be a deep sense of friendship, brotherly love, loyalty and comraderie between the male protagonist and 1 or more male counterpart. Hence the term 'bromance' & the reason why it is different from other types of male interactions, i.e BL.

Neither PUNCH nor CRUEL CITY had any of these elements.

The ML in both these dramas had male colleagues with whom he worked, but there was no real, genuine and heartfelt friendship that ran throughout the drama. They may have worked on the same team toward the same goal, but they were not friends and they didn't have that brotherly love for each other for it be classified as a bromance.  

"a deep sense of friendship, brotherly love, loyalty and comraderie between the male protagonist and 1 or more male counterpart " 

That defines the relationship between the two male leads in Punch. The whole SD card scene is a classic for that reason, showing the depth of the younger man's loyalty and friendship. He was LITERALLY willing to put his life on the line for his frenemy.  They were WAY more than friends, even if their relationship was a complex one that included rivalry and antagonism as well. I would in fact say that what makes their bromance so remarkable is that it persists despite the fact that for much of the Drama they are very definitely NOT "on the same team"

burhaaadmi:
That defines the relationship between the two male leads in Punch. The whole SD card scene is a classic for that reason, showing the depth of the younger man's loyalty and friendship. He was LITERALLY willing to put his life on the line for his frenemy. They were WAY more than friends, even if their relationship was a complex one that included rivalry and antagonism as well

I disagree. If they're classified as 'frenemies' (which they were) then that cancels out any opportunity for a bromance. A bromance is a positive relationship between two males who are loyal and have brotherly love for each other. The ML in Punch may have felt that way about the other guy ... but the other guy sure as hell didn't feel the same way about him. His 'brotherly love' (if you can call it that) for the ML was very much conditional and dependent on the ML's expediency to his political career. The 2nd guy who the ML *thought* he had a bromance with betrayed him in the worst possible way. I agree that a bromance can include rivalry & antagonism, but at the end of the day the relationship is ultimately defined by the loyalty and love the two have for each other. No way a true 'bro' in a real bromance would betray and backstab their good friend (causing him grievous harm) like these two bastards did to the ML.

I stand by my recommendation, and will let the person who asked decide if Punch fits THEIR definition of bromance.

And I will stand by the notion that Punch is not a bromance. Moreover, even if Punch could be classified as a bromance, based on the examples the OP gave, it certainly does not match the type of bromance he/she is looking for.  

I kinda agree with @PrettyCarEye regarding PUNCH. As much as I loved that drama, probably like you @burhaaadmi, that definitely has no bromance.

@burhaaadmi, Chief Kim will probably fit the definition you are saying regarding bromance, more because while it rivalry and antagonidm the 2 guys were at each other throat 90% of the time, and the addition sense of co-dependency between them. Or maybe an old K-drama The Final Match

But cruel City definitely is one, especially with paksa Adeul and Hyunsoo. They had that strong bromance, that even though Paksa Adeul was undercover, at the end of it all, all he wanted was to protect the guy who he considers as a brother by asking him time and time again to escape and on Hyunsoo's part, he would always pick Paksa Adeul against all other Gangster brother. Him choosing Paksa Adeul isn't even about profit or gangster code, it goes against all that. He will pick Paksa Adeul even when though Hyunsoo meet them first before Paksa Adeul, because they were brother through thick and thin. 

mallory :

thank you so much for the long list! ^^

You are welcome... 

Also I know I listed a long list, but I think I left out some other dramas:

• Nirvana in Fire (season 1 and 2)
  • Bitter Blood
  • Suits