Are there any asian dramas or movies out there about myths like in The Legend? I really enjoyed the myth factor of it. Even in stuff like Faith and the Gumiho's Child (something like that) or Gu Family Book and stuff? Dramas and movies from any region be awesome. Thank you!
How about "My girlfriend is a gumiho" or "Arang" or "Jeon Woo Chi" (drama and/or movie)?
There are loads of chinese dramas with anicent chinese folklore and myths like fairy from wonderland, chinese paladin, butterfly lovers etc
I am not sure if QueenJi was suggesting the movie "Arang" or the drama "Arang and the Magistrate". I have seen both and would suggest watching Arang and the Magistrate. It is based on the Korean folktale of Arang, a young woman who was murdered and comes back as a ghost to avenge her killing. The movie Arang was different and though supposedly based on the same tale, really didn't seem like at all. It was set in modern day. Another one might be Delightful Girl Chunhyang. It is also based on a Korean folktale. It has no supernatural elements, though, and is also set in modern day. There is also a movie called Chunhyang, about the folktale, but I have not seen it yet.