I don't remember when I watched it, probably mid 2000s. I remember it was set in ancient time period, not sure what dynasty but I don't think it'll be Qing. But anyways, there are two women who do not know each other are going away to marry a man they have not met. One girl is going to marry a military general(I think?) and the other is some guy. While they are sitting in their in their box thingy(those rickshaw kinda?) in the temple or some sort. They come out and meet each other for the first time, however when they leave they accidentally take the wrong veil. So instead of the girl marrying the military general she ends up marrying the some guy. And the girl who was suppose to marry the some guy ends up marrying the military general. So they swapped guys. And, the girl who ended up marrying the military general disguises herself as a man because I think she wanted to know her husband more. Not sure, but anyways, at the end of the series they meet each other again and both of them are happily married and pregnant.
sounds good...now I want to know the name :)
Haha, I remember the couples had their funny moments. :)
I tried to do some googling, and this was the only thing I could find that sounded a little close. I figure it's probably not it, but I thought I'd give it a shot :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Is_Beautiful_%28TV_series%29
OMG, you have no idea how you saved my life! Thank you so much! I LOVE YOU! Words cannot express my happiness, haha! You saved my time googling!
Haha! No problem! As I said, after I read your post, I knew it sounded like something I had added to my ptw list. :-)
Sounds interesting !.. Does anyone know where I could watch it ? I tried googling, but couldn't find any source :/
sounds interesting. the plot must have something more to it tho.