i want a korean drama (korean only) where the main guy (only guy) has something wrong with him that plays a little or big part of the story. i would love it if it was a modern drama made in the year 2008 or newer and good looking guys preferred. it could also be a memory thing. for example: innocent man protect the boss cain and abel
Hum I Hear Your Voice, I Love Lee Tae Ri, The Greatest Love, King Of Dramas & Vampire Prosecutor. And I can add Good Doctor who is currently airing ! These are the only one that came in my mind. Hope it'll help you even a little ^^;
thanks! but what problem does the guy have in "i love lee taeri"?
I recommend "can you hear my heart" the main guy is deaf and it is the best kdrama i've seen.
dramalover12341 wrote: thanks! but what problem does the guy have in "i love lee taeri"?

He is 14 in an adult body but that's it ...

Padam padam
sorry I love you
Nine - nine times time travel
And I agree can you hear my heart is one of the best dramas ever
Lovers Male lead has diabetes, not that it affects his life very much. He's also a gangster so he's prone to getting stabbed or beaten up (he always wins the fights though). This is an amazing, mature love story! Highly recommended, esp if you're a fan of this genre.
Autumn's Concerto.
The first drama that i thought of is Good Doctor (Green Scapel)! It is a new korean drama with Joo-won in it and he's autistic. It only has two episodes now but both episodes are pretty good~
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/7184/green-scapel
Can You Hear My Heart - deaf guy The Equator Man - memory loss and blindness Padam Padam - really sick guy A Gentleman’s Dignity - problems with memory but it's not so significant to the story i think
Ruler of your own world- The main character has a brain tumor. It's such a great drama. One of my favorites. Flowers for my life- The main character has a brain tumor. It's a dark comedy about life and death. If in love like them- One lead has cancer, the other has leukemia. I'm sorry I love you- The main character has a bullet lodged in his brain. Birth of the rich- The main character has cancer, but he doesn't mention where because he says it's embarrassing. It's easily cured. It's not a big part of the story, just a device to help bring the leads together.
thanks guys. it sucks become some of these dramas are pretty old and i dont know why but i cant stand old dramas. however thank you so much!!
dramalover12341 wrote: thanks guys. it sucks become some of these dramas are pretty old and i dont know why but i cant stand old dramas.
however thank you so much!!

It's a shame you won't consider old dramas because some of them are fantastic. You could be missing out on some real gems. If I just relied on watching new dramas there wouldn't be enough good quality dramas for me. Anyway good luck with finding what you want :)

My next planned drama will be from 1999 and there's no way I will miss out watching this one :)