All the comments seem to be good for this show and always usually get recs for it. I did drop it early on because I found the male character to be very annoying with the way he shows his money of and is very childish in the way he tries to get the girl. He is probably the definition of a male mc that I really hate, but I like the female mc so much. The way she shows to be really tough, but has a cute side to her. She reminded me of kim nana from monstar who I freaking loved too bad the show ended up sucking ass. So basically does the male mc get any better or just stays annoying the whole time
he stays annoying but it grows on you because he loves her.
Yes! I didn't like it for the first 5 ish episodes but 3 years later it's still my number one! XD
He definitely stays the way he is, but the show itself is really great. You should pick it up again. :P
This show still very romantic kdrama, many scenes is memorable cute :D
It's like one of the best kdramas of all time you should defiantly finish it ;)
He changes a bit but at the same time he stays true to his character. And I think Hyun Bin was more charismatic in this kind of role than Jang Dong Gun was in similar role in A Gentleman's Dignity.
watch it and later I'll introduce you to Oska :)
I know I already replied, but I feel the need to do so again and tell you HAIL YISSS. WATCH EEEET. <3