I know there are probably a lot of threads for this, but I am lazy, and also picky so I decided to do a new one.. I am looking for a comedy, no High Kick kind of comedy. I want to be falling out of my seat laughing at times, I don't want ANY sad stuff, or a heavy romance line, if it is a light romance ok, but not where the plot is mainly romance. Preferably Korean because I don't download, and its harder to watch Japanese drama's streaming. Thanks for any suggestions. Oh and, if ya could look at my completed list beforehand, I would be most appreciative.
I don't think what you're looking for actually exists, and trust me, I did my research and asked around. What happens is that they simply stop being funny after a few episodes and jump straight into the romance.

The Man Who Can't Get Married was the closest thing I found to it, even though the whole thing is around romance, it's pretty light and doesn't really stop being funny until the last few episodes. Plus, there's Sanggu.

Brace yourself, a bunch of recommendations with the most overrated dramas out there are about to come followed by "it has romance but..."
Paquito-D9 wrote: I don't think what you're looking for actually exists, and trust me, I did my research and asked around. What happens is that they simply stop being funny after a few episodes and jump straight into the romance.

Brace yourself, a bunch of recommendations with the most overrated dramas out there are about to come followed by "it has romance but..."

I know I asked a bit much, but had to give it a shot.. and yeah, I have that feeling too.. and thanks for your suggestion.
Actually I found very hard to finish The Man Who Can't Get Married. It wasn't bad contrary it had a decent plot but something just felt boring to me but that doesn't mean that it will be like that to you so you should try it. So far the only drama that I found that is entertaining and funny with very subtle romance was Japanese Atashinchi no Danshi but you already watched it, same as with Oh! My Lady. Maybe you could continue watching King of Dramas, I think it becomes funnier near the end.
Paquito-D9 wrote: I don't think what you're looking for actually exists, and trust me, I did my research and asked around. What happens is that they simply stop being funny after a few episodes and jump straight into the romance.

The Man Who Can't Get Married was the closest thing I found to it, even though the whole thing is around romance, it's pretty light and doesn't really stop being funny until the last few episodes. Plus, there's Sanggu.

Totally agree. Also, I see you dropped Country Calls. For me it was a really funny drama to watch.
I really liked 'bad family'
My favorite is "History of Salaryman" and "All About My Romance". :D
A Gentleman's Dignity
because of some scenes from Cheongdamdong Alice I was laughing like crazy... I'm watching them repeatedly when I want to laugh
abracadabra wrote: because of some scenes from Cheongdamdong Alice I was laughing like crazy... I'm watching them repeatedly when I want to laugh

I still remember the "shark" scene, it was beautiful lol.
Thanks for all the suggestions.. Some of those I had started to watch in the past but just couldn't get into them at the time, but I will give 'em another try...
Sushi Ouji focuses mostly on comedy. It all depends on what kind of comedy you like and what kind gets on your nerves. Sushi Ouji was hilarious because the concept was ridiculous and everyone had silly kung-fu (ish) powers tied to their sushi skills. lol I laughed quite a bit.
Sleepninja wrote: Sushi Ouji focuses mostly on comedy. It all depends on what kind of comedy you like and what kind gets on your nerves. Sushi Ouji was hilarious because the concept was ridiculous and everyone had silly kung-fu (ish) powers tied to their sushi skills. lol I laughed quite a bit.

That sounds funny... I may give that a shot..
Doesn't know if it could really respond to your expectations (doesn't know if it's what you call Kick Ass thing). If I'm not mistaken, it's not on your list : Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro and the second season : Yuusha Yoshihiko to Akuryo no kagi. They are J-dramas, sometimes seem stupid, but I really enjoyed this kind of humour and I know a lot of toher MDLers did. Like you I don't download so I watched them in streaming and that was okay. But that was on the late DC website, so I don't know where you can find them now.