Hello ^^ I don't usually watch J DRAMAS , but i just finished one called "KAMISAMA MOU SUKOSHI DAKE" and it was really beautiful and a tearjerker. So i'm in the mood to watch more dramas like the one i watched, A sad, tearjerker drama with a touching love story. Can you help me ? :D I also watched " 1 Litre of Tears "
I am not an expert in sad Jdramas; I would've helped you better if you asked for another category of Jdramas. Anyway, there's "Koizora" which is quite tearjerker and melodramatic. There's also a movie with the same title.
you should try beautiful life..^^
I can highly recommend 'Tonbi'. Excellent drama and you will cry plenty of heartwarming tears. Check out reviews and comments on it. I think you won't be disappointed with this drama :)
Aishiteru, definitely, though it's not a love story, but it's one of my favourites. I cried every single episode, it's genius! You could also try some films, like the film version of 1 litre of tears, boku no hatsukoi wa kimi nu sasagu and Tada kimi wo aishiteru. Although I don't know if they're really exactly what your looking for, these are quite tragic love story films as well: Time Traveller, Raiou, Tokyo Girl. Anyway, I hope there's something you like in here! Have fun! ;)
I second Koizora, and would also recommend Zettai Kareshi.
Owwh thank you all for your help , Can't wait to watch them all ^^
I recommend Mioka and Taiyou no Uta
Try: Bara no nai hanaya beautiful drama! One of the best jdramas i've watched
I second some that have already been recommend here: Koizora (I prefer the drama but there is also the movie), Taiyou no Uta (both drama and movie are good). =)
1 Litre of Tears Koizora Taiyou na Uta
omg, you should definitely watch Majo no Jouken ! Kamisama mou sukoshi dake was shot in '98 and Majo no Jouken in '99. The story is really beautiful too!!
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
Orange Days! <3
herojjsachiko wrote: you should try beautiful life..^^

freyjawillow wrote: I second Koizora, and would also recommend Zettai Kareshi.

I second these recommendation.

And to add...

My Girl
Shiroi Haru
Soredemo Ikite Yuku
Daisuki
Marumo No Okite
Mother
Runawayaisuru Kimi No Tame Ni

Hope you like them :)