hii my favorite genere is crime drama and romance im search movie about mafia,gangster,triada or crime family only or mafia,gangster,triada or crime family with drama and romance. if you have agood drama about crime mafia gangster this is good to for me ^^ ty :)
I checked your list and saw you've completed a few that I was gonna recommend already.

But you should check these ones out as well:

Movies:
- Memories of Murder (S. Korea)
- Outrage (Japan)
- Secret Reunion (S. Korea)
- The Killer (Hong Kong)
- Hard Boiled (Hong Kong)
- A Better Tomorrow 1, 2, 3 (Hong Kong)

Drama:
- Cruel City (S. Korea)
- Special Affairs Team TEN Season 1 & 2 (S. Korea)
- Lovers (S. Korea)
cantiara wrote: I checked your list and saw you've completed a few that I was gonna recommend already.

But you should check these ones out as well:

Movies:
- Memories of Murder (S. Korea)
- Outrage (Japan)
- Secret Reunion (S. Korea)
- The Killer (Hong Kong)
- Hard Boiled (Hong Kong)
- A Better Tomorrow 1, 2, 3 (Hong Kong)

Drama:
- Cruel City (S. Korea)
- Special Affairs Team TEN Season 1 & 2 (S. Korea)
- Lovers (S. Korea)

Thanks I'll try them
Open for more suggestions
No probs. I added the MDL links to my suggestions. I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy! :)
What I would be recommending are mainly crime dramas, got some mafias/gangs but they are like a part of an episode only.

Crime dramas:
- Ghost: crime, conspiracies
- Mr. BRAIN: crime, psychology
- BOSS: crime, psychology, comedy ; got two seasons

Crime movies:
- Perfect Number: crime, a hint of romance ; perfect crime
- The Client: crime, law

I'm not so sure if you'll like what I recommended... I think you're looking for crimes with fighting scenes, what I recommended above got few or even none of it. But the story, and the crimes(+ the criminals), is really good.
Rough Cut

a gangster drama that I liked would be Dr. Kang or is it Gang...http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2313/dr.-gang