title says it, I've been quite bored lately having trouble finding dramas i like, take a look at my list on what i like and have a look at my dropped list aswell, it has been forever since ive watched a k drama that actually got me hooked ive been dropping them left and right, i mainly watch j dramas now feel free the recommend me from either, i got really hooked on the the k drama "i miss you" but only the first few eps when they were kids I'm a 20 year old male might help
After seeing your list of finished dramas and the scores you gave, I can see that you like dramas that makes you cry as well as comedies. However... You have dropped many dramas. If your taste is similar to mine, I'd say you finish: - I Hear Your Voice - Innocent Man - Queen In Hyun's Man - Kimi wa Petto From your PTW list I'd say you should watch Last Friends. If you are looking for a k-drama that gets you hooked, I'd say you watch: - The Virus - Vampire Prosecutor - Ghost - Sirius (it's only 4 episodes though) - White Christmas
HAVA-RAVA wrote: If your taste is similar to mine, I'd say you finish:
- I Hear Your Voice
- Innocent Man
- Queen In Hyun's Man
- Kimi wa Petto

i totally agree with this
Your list of dramas is a lot like mine. I would recommend: Liar Game Love Shuffle MARS I'd also agree with Vampire Prosecutor and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. And since you liked You're Beautiful, maybe try Fabulous Boys? I know for me I added Cruel City to my list of things to watch because someone told me it was similar to City Hunter. I also noticed you don't have any movies on your list. Watching a movie might break you out of your drama slump. Or have you tried any variety shows? I was in a drama slump for awhile and during that time I fell in love with korean variety shows.
HAVA-RAVA wrote:
If your taste is similar to mine, I'd say you finish:
- I Hear Your Voice
- Innocent Man
- Queen In Hyun's Man

It's kind of hard to measure what you would like from what you drop and what you watch all the way through. Listen to HAVA-RAVA. These are pretty decent dramas, in my opinion.

You might like Arang and the Magistrate, King2Hearts, or Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.
Looks like you love mystery shows. You've got to try Suzuki Sensei or NHK/WOWOW dramas (Soratobu Taiya, Chase, and for lesser extent Bunshin and Suitei Yuuzai)
It seems you like Medical, Crime dramas. @_@
(most of these dramas are not in your list, actually I think all of it? @_@)
Korean Dramas:
Ghost, cybercrime ; police
The Incarnation of Money, law ; revenge
Sign, medical ; autopsies ;
I Hear Your Voice

Japanese Dramas:
Keizoku 2: SPEC, special crime ; has movie + a drama special
Godhand Teru, medical ; anime-vibes
BOSS 1 & 2, psychological crime(profiling, similar with Mr. BRAIN)
Bloody Monday 1 & 2, cybercrime
Kagi no Kakatta Heya, mystery; crime ; locked room crime
mmh you should try Cruel City, Maou and King2Hearts.. I loved them and based on your list I think you will love them too!!^^
thank you for all your recommendations i will give them all a shot, at the moment I'm currently watching "DOCTORS Saikyou no Meii", I'm on the last episode, i don't usually watch medical shows but i tryed this and.....WOW, I'm on the last episode and i haven't got bored once! the main character is really unique and admirable, he kind of reminds me of the main char in "Kazoku Game"