Hi, I am thinkin about watching koizora, but I don't know if I should start with the manga... And if i should watch the movie or the drama. Does the manga contain a lot information more than the drama or movie? could you please help a girl out ^^
Oh, I didn't know there was a drama! I only watched the movie. So this made me curious!

I started with the drama and loved it. I have watched or read the other versions, so I can't accurately say which is the best to start off with. I can tell you the the drama was really well done. :)
I've watched both the drama and movie and have read only a bit of the manga (and I enjoyed all of them). Usually manga do contain more story than their television or movie counterparts in general, simply because they have more space to do so. I watched the movie, but compared to the drama it moved almost ridiculously fast. I say start with whichever you want to start with.
i Watched both and readed the manga, ther is defently more detales in the manga. i rilly liked the manga, and the drama.. the movie is okay, not somthing i woner rewatch countles times, like mene of the other dramas and movies i have watched..