I've been having a hard time lately trying to figure out what to watch next. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I mainly watch Korean dramas and 90% of the time I watch on hulu or netflix so anything on there would be prefered mainly out of me being to lazy to watch on my computer. I am open to stuff other then Korean or on hulu or netflix thats just my preference. If you have any questions on the type of stuff I like to watch feel free to ask me or look at my list but I'm really open to anything right now I just want to watch something good.
As I can see, you like rom-coms. I don't know what's on netflix or hulu - they don't work in my country, but I can give you some suggestions. "Can You Hear My Heart" - it's pretty good drama with typical rich boy/poor girl, but in the same time it's a little bit different from the others. "Dream High" and "Dream High 2" are good if you like music, dancing and so on ("Dream High" is better than "Dream High 2"). "Faith" is a historical drama, but I like it very much. Well, Lee Min Ho is in the main role :D You won't be dissappointed if you watch it. "I Hear Your Voice" is must in 2013. There's no better drama than this. I've already watched it 3 times ^^ "Rooftop Prince" combines fun and just a little bit historic in itself, I guess, you might find it interesting. "MonSTAR" is a bit like "Dream High" - school rom-com, idols and music. You can check these out or try looking up the recommendations of the dramas you've alredy watched.
I looked at your list and it seems like you really enjoy what I call "cute" dramas like Playful Kiss, which was freakin' super cute ^^, so I would suggest Panda and the Hedgehog, Full House 2, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, or Queen In Hyun's Man. All are Kdramas and in my opinion adorable and sweet. Hope it helps ^^.
The drama My Girl. It's a must see drama :)
I'm not sure which shows are on netflix, but from your plan to watch list I would recommend Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi (japan). As for some other shows, I would recommend Love Shuffle and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. Do they have to be romantic comedies? Or could I recommend other dramas? Some of my other favorites are 49 Days and City Hunter.
Thank you everyone so far for the recommendations so far I will definitely look into all of them. I never realized I watched so many rom coms till now. XD
They can be anything I tend to watch a lot of rom coms because thats what my friends recommend and I also watch a lot of music ones because I like music but I'm open to anything I just want something good.
Based on your list and the ratings given, I'd say you'll like these:

Political/Romance/Action
King2Hearts
The Princess' Man
Gaksital

Romantic Comedy/Family
Dal Ja's Spring
My Lovely Sam-soon
Bad Family

Romance/Fantasy
Arang and The Magistrate
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
Queen In-hyun's Man

Detective/Mystery (Warning: Little to no romance!)
Special Affairs Team Ten
Vampire Prosecutor
Ghost

I don't know if you would be interested in that last list. You seem to enjoy romantic comedies, as others have said, but these dramas are almost completely devoid of any type of romance. Although, I have to say, the chemistry between the male and female detectives is definitely there.

Hope you enjoy these!
Thank you everyone you are all awesome. You guys gave me a lot to look into. I was worried no one would reply.
Check my list out. Everything from 8 and up is REALLY recommendable. I only give 10 if it's a masterpiece. And if I've given it a 10 then it REALLY means it's a masterpiece.! I wrote some notes about the dramas which affected me the most (which I enjoyed a lot or not at all). U can check them out. I believe we have the same taste. I remember I started out the same way. But be prepared. If u watch those with 8 and up u will NEVER EVER enjoy those dramas under 7 as much. I MEAN IT. Anyways check them out and write to me if u have questions. My door is always open. Enjoy. ^^
All I'm going to say: - Can You Hear My Heart - I Hear Your Voice Two masterpieces
HAVA-RAVA wrote: All I'm going to say:

- I Hear Your Voice

Two masterpieces

I second this one.