Hello, I come seeking MDL's collective knowledge on any shows/movies that has similar plot or theme as Bratty Princess/Mischievous Princess. I have found two series that is like MBP/MP and they are Diao Man Qiao Yu Yi and Tian Xia Tai Ping, but I'm hungry for more. I open to all type of genres and it doesn't have to be limited to Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. Also, I'm highly curious if there's a version of MBP/MP that's set in modern time as I think a modern style version of it would be very fun and interesting to watch. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
So... N-No one? Really? ;__; The show doesn't have to be exactly like My Bratty Princess, any similarity would just be fine. Though the common element I'm mostly looking for is when a girl dresses up as a guy for a reason. For example, to hide her identity/status while helping people or fighting against bad guys (or even good guys).
omggg that would be so coool, a modern version. I remember watching My Bratty Princess when I was younger, it was one of my favs ahahah. I'm sorry I dont know any drama that are similar!!
Eternal Happiness is very similar. Well, it has nearly the same synopsis, but it develops in its own unique way. It didn't give me as much laughs as MBP, but it is a good story.

You might enjoy Love at First Fight also. It is not a well know series, but it was funny.

Another romantic historical gender-bender (just like the above) is Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It has a lot of funny moments, but I think it has a more complex story. This is one of my all time favourites.

A modern, but still cute gender-bender is Coffee Prince. Also Hana Kimi is well known.

There are more gender-benders of course, but start with these.

Then.. outside of the Asian drama's... hmmm... well of course you have Twelfth Night or What You Will. Very funny, but the gender changing isn't because of saving other people. A modern adaptation of this film is She's the man.

If you enjoy anime, you might like Ouran Koukou Host Club (also has a Japanese real-life adaptation). But here it is also not a gender-change because the girl wants to save people. Another funny series is Tenshi na Konamaiki.

Hope you find something you like. If you want more titles for the gender-bender genre, let me know.
@xwhaaa
It's alright. Thanks for replying anyhow.

@Totoro
Thanks a lot. Though not absolutely just gender-bending, but I suppose similarity I was looking for is reverse trap, especially ones with an execution (in regards to handing the reverse trap situation and plot) that's like My Bratty Princess or Diao Man Qiao Yu Yi.

I'll only interested in Asian dramas at the moment, just a fyi. I-If you have more recommendations, then there's no need to hold back. I have lots of free time. :P
I thought reverse trap and gender-bender were the same thing? But maybe there are some differences? I would like to know, because then I would understand your request better.

Am I right that you want your female lead to be independent, enterprising and smart? Because I have the feeling you might like a drama like Startling by each Step, even though it is a lot sadder and she doesn't fight or something ;). No gender-changing-confusing things either. Although the female has to hide she's from a different century. There is a modern sequel coming out next year.
A lighter, slightly different -but also good- version of this is: http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1480/jade-palace-lock-heart

For more gender-benders... hmmm. Well I liked You're Beautiful. Nail Shop Paris wasn't really that great. I liked Ma Boy. Some of the shows I wrote here also have a version in another Asian country.

Oh... and now that I think of it. The Return of Iljimae has a male character who fights bad guys. He sometimes dresses as a woman :D. Beautiful story. http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/526/the-return-of-iljimae
Female version of a certain male or male version of a certain female = genderbending. Trap and reverse trap is different as it's a matter of appearance and perception. At least, that's how I always thought of it. I'm open to any type of female leads. :) Thanks again. I'll check them all out.