must be handsome/hot, drama has to have a lot of fighting scenes, romance is a bonus, must be 2008 or newer, no historical drama im gonna be listing dramas im going to watch on here. ill be adding dramas to my list later as i am on my phone so its hard for me to do it. dramas that ive watched: heartless city (LOVED this one) city hunter swallow the sun when a man loves bridal mask 7th grade civil servant iris iris 2 athena goddess of war that winter the wind blows holyland bad guy shark a man called god (didnt like it) school 2013 i can hear your voice sadly i cannot remember any more but when i do remember i will add more THANKS movies are cool too as long as there is eng subs available (they also have to fit my requirements)
Secretly, Greatly pree good. i think it should cover your criteria but idunno. not much ROmance but BROmance.. LOLOL O___O
KasiopLazy wrote: Secretly, Greatly
pree good. i think it should cover your criteria but idunno. not much ROmance but BROmance.. LOLOL O___O

i actually saw that in theaters! it was amazing but the ending had me in tears.
I think you should try Faith. The setting is historical but the story is a fusion between historical and fantasy so you won't feel the historical aspects at all. The reason why I recommend it is because the main male character IS a badass and the best in fighting. :)
Two Weeks. Watch it! I highly recommend it. Man it's soo good... And Jun ki is soo hot. It is still airing but it's fantastic. I can't get enough of it.
cantiara wrote: I think you should try Faith. The setting is historical but the story is a fusion between historical and fantasy so you won't feel the historical aspects at all. The reason why I recommend it is because the main male character IS a badass and the best in fighting. :)

thanks. i watched the beginning 10 episodes and it got really dragging but i will pick it back up. thanks. lee minho sure is a hottie!

InfinitelyYourInspirit wrote: Two Weeks. Watch it! I highly recommend it. Man it's soo good... And Jun ki is soo hot. It is still airing but it's fantastic. I can't get enough of it.

nice. thanks ill check it out
Hola! Actually I like this kind of main lead too =^_^=
Here are some dramas that (may) correspond (I'll give the % I think according to your criters)
Devil Beside You - 95%
Le Jun Kai - 90%
My Boss, My Hero - 70%
Shut Up Flower Boy Band - 85%
Sorry I Love You - 65%
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan - 70%
Mars - 75%
Robber - 65%

As for the movies
Crows Zero, Crows Zero 2, Crows Zero 3 (2014) - 99%
The Man From Nowhere - 90%
He Was Cool - 85%
Kamikaze Girls - 70% (since the badass's a girl)

Hope you'll enjoy each of them :D
(It's in addition to the ones mentionned above)
Vampire Prosecutor
Ahjussi

Sageuks are usually where the action at, though.
I love this genre too and the type of hero you described is my favourite!
Lovers definitely fits what you're looking for 100%.

It has an amazingly sexy male lead who is totally badass! Wicked fight scenes and a really sexy romance. I can not guarantee that how the story is put together will be to your liking, but trust me when I say it's exactly up your alley in terms of what you've described here. The only requirement of yours that it doesn't meet is that it is from 2006, but it doesn't look dated at all. If you didn't know it was released in '06 you could have easily thought it was from more recent years.

Also I haven't watched them yet myself but I've been told Rondo and Time Between Dog & Wolf are somewhat similar to Cruel City, esp the latter.

If you're up for movies, try I Saw The Devil, A Bittersweet Life, Nameless Gangster, A Better Tomorrow. The leads in these are all criminally hot! If you don't mind less attractive ahjussi male leads, give Old Boy a go if you haven't yet seen it. It's a classic.
Arang and the Magistrate and Iljimae
I recommend almost everything from Lee Jun Ki's dramas. I know, you wanted something new, but Time Between Dog and Wolf is really amazing drama with many fighting scenes (including kick boxing :)) and Lee Jun Ki with Jung Kyung Ho :D! What more do you need :DD? And even if you don't prefer historical drama, I think Iljimae is really good choice. From new ones you should try Two Weeks ;).
BTW: The New World is a movie, however a little similar to Cruel City.
This. Hero Its pretty short but i had a good time watching it
Just quickly, trying not to repeat any that anyone else has said, Temptation of the wolves, has been some time since i watched it and I know its not newer than 08 but I remember the fighting scenes being intense. Ill try n think of some more and get back to you