Hello, i've been watching asian drama this past 3 months because of lockdown so i need some recommendations.

Things i like :

- Sweet / happy / fluffy interaction between lead couple

- No excessive love triangle

- No amnesia ( i can bear it if it didnt create big misunderstanding)

- No last minute hook up

- Bonus if the main lead get together or married early (so they can focus on relationship/marriage problem)

So far dramas that i watched like this are : 

Tomorrow With You, One Spring Night, Chef Fang, Story of Yanxi Palace, Go Go Squid, Put Your Head on My Shoulder, The Story of Ming Lan, Just Between Lovers.

I've watched Cuo Dian Yuan Yang, and Prince of Lan Ling but dropped it halfway because i don't like the way the Male Lead behaves after they get together. In Prince of Lan Ling the ML broke his promise just one month after the difficult process of getting married, he kinda likes making empty promises so yeah lol, in cuo dian yuan yang i don't really like abusive and cold ML. 

So far the chemistry i like the most was the couple from One Spring Night. The ML is the best ML in dramas i've watched, he's caring, honest with his feeling, smart. The FL is good as well, she got a mean personality but almost always lose or speechless when talking to the ML.

Do recommend me some dramas to kill my time :) Any country is fine (i mostly watched China, Korea, Taiwan dramas so if you recommend me JP, and Thai drama if it's fit my liking i wouldnt mind watching it)

I'm watching Her Secret Life right now and I think it has in it everything you listed !! 

Sofia:

I'm watching Her Secret Life right now and I think it has in it everything you listed !! 

oh you mean her private life? yep, i forgot to include her private life, fight for my way, and what's wrong with secretary kim. i love them. The FL in What's wrong with secretary kim is so gorgeous looking with that office outfit and hairstyle, But for Her Private Life i kinda dropped at the last few episode as i feel like the ending plot wasnt necessary so i end it on a happy note.

Try Dinner Mate, it’s ongoing.

DeepDeep:

Try Dinner Mate, it’s ongoing.

Looks great, will definitely watch it after it aired more, i always binge watch dramas :)

Hi! Have you watched A Little Thing Called First Love? 

jinhaoxuan:

Looks great, will definitely watch it after it aired more, i always binge watch dramas :)

Look at my list, we both like the same type of stuff.

Georjaynaemerald:

Hi! Have you watched A Little Thing Called First Love? 

I haven't but i've watched crazy little thing called love ( thai ) and i love it. will definitely check it out.

DeepDeep:

Look at my list, we both like the same type of stuff.

Wow! i think we do? so i;m not alone :) Bookmarked your list. Thank you!

jinhaoxuan:

I haven't but i've watch crazy little thing called love ( thai ) and i love it. will definitely check it out.

Wow! i think we do? so i;m not alone :) Bookmarked your list. Thank you!

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is nice too :)

Georjaynaemerald:

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is nice too :)

it has love triangle tag in it, i kinda avoid love triangle tho, i like it only if it will spice things up at some point in the lead relationship but like only to spark some jealousy here and there and that's it.

What do you think of the love triangle in strong woman do bong soon?

jinhaoxuan:

oh you mean her private life? yep, i forgot to include her private life, fight for my way, and what's wrong with secretary kim. i love them. The FL in What's wrong with secretary kim is so gorgeous looking with that office outfit and hairstyle, But for Her Private Life i kinda dropped at the last few episode as i feel like the ending plot wasnt necessary so i end it on a happy note.

Yes, I meant that sorry jajaja

She IS gorgeous!! I'm on ep 15 and I think I'm going to finish this drama but it's getting harder for me to watch 16ep dramas when I feel almost everyone could finish sooner idk 

jinhaoxuan:

it has love triangle tag in it, i kinda avoid love triangle tho, i like it only if it will spice things up at some point in the lead relationship but like only to spark some jealousy here and there and that's it.

What do you think of the love triangle in strong woman do bong soon?

Light :) nothing heavy even though there’s a love triangle involved.. I hate heavy stuff too. I also don’t like tragic endings. 

There is also a love triangle in A Little Thing Called First Love but it was a happy ending for both the main and second couple.

Georjaynaemerald:

Light :) nothing heavy even though there’s a love triangle involved.. I hate heavy stuff too. I also don’t like tragic endings. 

There is also a love triangle in A Little Thing Called First Love but it was a happy ending for both the main and second couple.

Yeah I totally agree love triangle on strong woman do bong soon is very light, not heavy cause most of the time second lead isn't around to make you feel bad. Even I hate love triangles but I loved this drama. 

Also, you might want to add "Secret life of my secretary" to your list. Don't know how you missed such an amazing drama. When I read you wanted comfortable interactions, I quickly thought about this drama. Because though they were boss and secretary, they really had such a sweet interactions. Maybe in episode one, you might find him ride but if you'll go on to EP 2, you'll literally understand the boss too. After that, their interactions and second couple interactions are just cherry on top.

Don't know if you watch daily dramas or not but "Ugly Alert" couple matches your taste too. It's my first daily drama I watched in lockdown and I totally loved it!

Ojagkyo brothers and Smile, you in family drama genre have sweet interactions too, if you ignore their first meetings.

Prime minister and I, My Princess and Coffee Prince had sweet interactions too. 

Little Cherry:

Also, you might want to add "Secret life of my secretary" to your list. Don't know how you missed such an amazing drama. When I read you wanted comfortable interactions, I quickly thought about this drama. Because though they were boss and secretary, they really had such a sweet interactions. Maybe in episode one, you might find him ride but if you'll go on to EP 2, you'll literally understand the boss too. After that, their interactions and second couple interactions are just cherry on top.

Don't know if you watch daily dramas or not but "Ugly Alert" couple matches your taste too. It's my first daily drama I watched in lockdown and I totally loved it!

Ojagkyo brothers and Smile, you in family drama genre have sweet interactions too, if you ignore their first meetings.

Prime minister and I, My Princess and Coffee Prince had sweet interactions too. 

Woah, good recommendation. I'll definitely watch Secret life of my secretary.

As for Ugly Alert, i've come across it a couple of times but kinda hesitate to watch because it's a long drama and i have to commit once i watch something. Thanks tho, i think i will watch all dramas you recommend at some point :)