Yeah, ugly alert is a long drama I also admit. But you know its worth it also.  When you'll watch the first episode, you'll understand what I'm talking about. I was also scared by the no of episodes, literally, but when I saw how many people actually recommended it to me and even how many people watched if despite it being long, I was honestly curious to watch it, to see exactly what others liked in it. 

I'm so glad I started the drama otherwise I would have missed really good other genre of kdramas too!

Something in the rain (plus it's the same director)

I just watched my first Turkish drama after watching dramas for years, and I think it fits your description! It's called Benim Tatli Yalanim and the main leads are amazing together! Supportive, kind, and deeply in love, and no messy love triangles! 

honey_boo:

Something in the rain (plus it's the same director)

YES! tbh i watched only 9 episodes tho, after that it get messier. is there a mother like that tho i cant really relate so i just decide to skip xD

In addition:

• Age of Legends | there are two love triangles (2FL X ML X FL & 2ML X FL X ML), however they aren't drawn out of annoying (well the first one is, but it's dealt with fairly quickly). The ML and FL make for a very balanced couple and, since they get together halfway through, you get some development of their relationship as a couple.
  •  Because This is My First Life | there is a slight love triangle when the ML's ex returns, but it's quickly dealt with.
  • Bring It On, Ghost | The relationship between the leads is very sweet, albeit unbalanced with the ML doing most of the heavy lifting. There are two love triangles in this one (it's hard to find one without them, unfortunately).
  • Come and Hug Me | Shows a very sweet relationship between the leads but, since this is a hurt and comfort type drama, it's at all light.
  • Crash Landing on You | Balanced and sweet relationship between the leads is established. There are two love triangles, each pertaining to one lead, but they moved away from that quickly (and 2ML falls for 2FL).
  • Devilish Joy | Fluffy and sweet, similar to Her Private Life.
  • Forest | Fun, light and sweet. Extra points since both leads end up working out their trauma and moving forward together. They also balance each other out quite well!
  • Lawless Attorney | A lot of chemistry between the leads, whose relationship is healthy, nurturing and balanced.

Thanks! watching age of legends right now.
I've watched because this is my first life and come and hug me, there's some that i've never heard/seen and some that i've been eyeing for a while. So many shows to watch now. :)

Yes i don't really mind love triangle but i don't like excessive use of it. 

jinhaoxuan:

Thanks! watching age of legends right now.
I've watched because this is my first life and come and hug me, there's some that i've never heard/seen and some that i've been eyeing for a while. So many shows to watch now. :)

Yes i don't really mind love triangle but i don't like excessive use of it. 

I am the same, but if the leads at least aren't wishy washy, then the love triangle becomes tolerable. In this case, all the shows i mention have the leads only loving one another. 

Catch the Ghost has one of the worst and most annoying 2FLs but, fortunately, the ML isn't swayed.