I've been searching for kdramas where the leads have boss/secretary relationship. Or boss/employee relationship.

And female lead is kinda very very dedicated with her job as his secretary. She is even losing most of her social life because of him.

She cooks for him, drives him, and do whatnot cheap chores for him. But he doesn't really appreciate her work, thinking of her as his employee only.

I'd like it if female falls first. Please no LOVE TRIANGLE, but I think I can endure mild love triangle.

Also, if there's love triangle between two girls and one boy, that works as five star points to me! 

Thanks a lot in advance! Dramas of any country will do, but try to recommend as many as possible in Korean dramas first.

And please keep your recommendations precise and exact. I don't want loads of recommendations where there're only two dramas worth my conditions. And rest belong to some other plot and category. I feel betrayed that way. 

Dramas I watched:

Secret life of my secretary (Most exact thing I watched and want according to my taste)

What's wrong with secretary kim

Jugglers

I was thinking of “ Boss & Me “it’s a Chinese drama. You could check it out! 

FlyDoll:

I was thinking of “ Boss & Me “it’s a Chinese drama. You could check it out! 

Yeah, it is a great Boss-employee drama. Cute, fluffy BUT the female doesn't cook, drive or do chores for him. And the ML falls in love first. Just wanted to warn you because you specifically mentioned them. Definitely worth watching, though. 

Also check out Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Few things to note: 

She cooks, drives and takes care of him. 

ML falls in love first. 

Very good relationship where they're open with each other. 

Mild love triangle. 

Highly recommend! 

Protect the Boss is almost what you described.

Introverted boss has a secretary/boss relationship 

Her private life gives off that feel even though she's not a secretary.

Clean with a passion and radio romance has work-related romance where the girls get told what to do a lot oh 

Sweet dreams, falls in the bossy guy falls for hard working girl category

Clover is a movie about a secretary falling for her boss 

IWatchDramas:

Also check out Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Few things to note: 

She cooks, drives and takes care of him. 

ML falls in love first. 

Very good relationship where they're open with each other. 

Mild love triangle. 

Highly recommend! 

I already watched it when it aired! Thank you but its not what I want.

IWatchDramas:

Yeah, it is a great Boss-employee drama. Cute, fluffy BUT the female doesn't cook, drive or do chores for him. And the ML falls in love first. Just wanted to warn you because you specifically mentioned them. Definitely worth watching, though. 

Thanks a lot damn! I really mentioned I want precise recommendations because I want to see really something of my taste these days! Thanks for warning me. 

lady lia:

Protect the Boss is almost what you described.

Introverted boss has a secretary/boss relationship 

Her private life gives off that feel even though she's not a secretary.

Clean with a passion and radio romance has work-related romance where the girls get told what to do a lot oh 

Sweet dreams, falls in the bossy guy falls for hard working girl category

Clover is a movie about a secretary falling for her boss 

Thanks a lot dear, I already watched protect the boss,  introverted boss, clean with passion for now. But im really interested in her private life. This drama has been in my radar for so long but I keep delaying it because I wasn't interested enough. Now, I think I need to watch it. Here female falls first?

Also, I'm interested in radio romance but I feel I'm not much a fan of the story. Can you tell me your reviews whether you liked it enough or not?

In her private life, she's attracted to him first. But he falls in love first it's really worth the watch.

Radio romance is pretty good if you're bored the romance is cute but it also has some serious topics it gives me clean with a passion vibes

I think Perfume might fit what you're looking for best. The FL becomes his employee. The job is in fashion. There is also a tiny fantasy element but it was done well. And the love triangle is mild and funny, nothing too serious.

Melting Me Softly is another drama that kind of goes into that category. The plot is so-so but the romance is good.

Her Private Life is a good drama indeed. although I don't think it fits the FL doing all sorts of jobs troupe like you described.

peephole:

I think Perfume might fit what you're looking for best. The FL becomes his employee. The job is in fashion. There is also a tiny fantasy element but it was done well. And the love triangle is mild and funny, nothing too serious.

Melting Me Softly is another drama that kind of goes into that category. The plot is so-so but the romance is good.

Her Private Life is a good drama indeed. although I don't think it fits the FL doing all sorts of jobs troupe like you described.

Thanks a lot, but I already watched perfume and melting me softly. Really thanks!

Little Cherry:

I already watched it when it aired! Thank you but its not what I want.

Oh okay. I didn't find it in your watchlist so I thought you haven't watched it yet.

Little Cherry:

Thanks a lot damn! I really mentioned I want precise recommendations because I want to see really something of my taste these days! Thanks for warning me. 

I still recommend it though. Maybe when you want some new boss employee drama? I like that you wanted just a couple of dramas that fit your trope instead of tons that are generic romcoms. Happy watching! 

Here are a few hat might fit:

Touch Your Heart - secretary for lawyer who does not want her around, she does not start of as being competent... but has a charm of her own, this is a really good drama - Korean Drama

Oh! My Lady - this is an older show and listed as a noona story but she works as a nanny/personal assistant  - Siwon from Super Junior is star   - Korean drama

Girlfriend (2020) -  Light and she works for him as a personal assistant - Chinese drama

The Brightest Star in the Sky -   set in the idol world but similar to what you describe - Chinese Drama

Can also check out : 

Noble, My Love - she does not work for him, but has similar vibes and is light enough to get through - Korean Drama

Romance is a Bonus Book -  this is a little different twist but very well written and the little tie ins to book are a nice touch - Korean Drama   (plus Lee Jong Suk - well, I should have started with that!)

Enjoy!

IWatchDramas:

Oh okay. I didn't find it in your watchlist so I thought you haven't watched it yet.

I still recommend it though. Maybe when you want some new boss employee drama? I like that you wanted just a couple of dramas that fit your trope instead of tons that are generic romcoms. Happy watching! 

Sorry for that, but you see I've been watching kdramas for five years and found out about mydramalist in this lockdown only, so it was really hard for me to search every drama I watched and add it to my list. 

So by my list and profile, I may look as a newcomer when in reality I'm an old fan of kdrmas.

Also, I'll watch this drama for sure, it looks cute to me, but when my college opens and I'll be in hostel. Right now, I want to watch just what I want. Later, I give try to all these dramas recommended to me cause medical college gives a lot of stress so these fluffy dramas would work so much for me!

vvn123:

Here are a few hat might fit:

Touch Your Heart - secretary for lawyer who does not want her around, she does not start of as being competent... but has a charm of her own, this is a really good drama - Korean Drama

Oh! My Lady - this is an older show and listed as a noona story but she works as a nanny/personal assistant  - Siwon from Super Junior is star   - Korean drama

Girlfriend (2020) -  Light and she works for him as a personal assistant - Chinese drama

The Brightest Star in the Sky -   set in the idol world but similar to what you describe - Chinese Drama

Can also check out : 

Noble, My Love - she does not work for him, but has similar vibes and is light enough to get through - Korean Drama

Romance is a Bonus Book -  this is a little different twist but very well written and the little tie ins to book are a nice touch - Korean Drama   (plus Lee Jong Suk - well, I should have started with that!)

Enjoy! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I already watched Touch your heart in your list.

Also, I'm really not a fan of noona romance so I'll pass Oh, my lady.

Girlfriend, Brightest Star in the sky look really good! Last time I watched a cdrama was years ago but if its really worth my time, I'll binge watch it whole!

Noble, my love I watched and dropped it due to lack of chemistry and messy plot.

Romance is a bonus book- This drama got really good ratings, comments and critics when it aired. But I'm really not a great fan of man falls first troupe and I read here Lee Jong Suk has been in love with his best friend even when she got married and got divorced. That sounds so uninteresting to me for some reason. 

Also, Lee Jong Suk is a handsome actor but I'm not any fan of him. So, I'm not biased towards his dramas either. Anyways, thanks a lot for taking your time out to give recommendations! Really, thanks. 

Also, can I ask, In both two Chinese dramas you recommended, is there any messy annoying love triangle? Also female falls first or not?