Both Chinese dramas are angst free.  Easy watches.  Girlfriend has a sort of love triangle (her ex) but you never really feel like it is a real love triangle.  The love story in both emerges naturally, I can't say that it is about one person pining for the other for a long period of time.  More like, it is happening but they try to ignore it.   Hope that helps... I get that enjoyment of a dram is entirely subjective ... that is why formulaic movies never turn me off,  so while I can't guarantee these are exact, they seem to fit the "mood" you are suggesting.   Enjoy.

P.S. I am watching "Well Dominated Love" currently and just a couple episodes in, it seems to have the setup you are looking for

Ugly Alert: FL is the boss tho + ML is workaholic assistant both care for each other

KingARMY:

Ugly Alert: FL is the boss tho + ML is workaholic assistant both care for each other

Thanks for recommending it to me but as you can see my list, I already watched it. It was my first daily drama.

vvn123:

Both Chinese dramas are angst free.  Easy watches.  Girlfriend has a sort of love triangle (her ex) but you never really feel like it is a real love triangle.  The love story in both emerges naturally, I can't say that it is about one person pining for the other for a long period of time.  More like, it is happening but they try to ignore it.   Hope that helps... I get that enjoyment of a dram is entirely subjective ... that is why formulaic movies never turn me off,  so while I can't guarantee these are exact, they seem to fit the "mood" you are suggesting.   Enjoy.

Thanks for replying me! Now I'm honestly interested!

Little Cherry:

Sorry for that, but you see I've been watching kdramas for five years and found out about mydramalist in this lockdown only, so it was really hard for me to search every drama I watched and add it to my list. 

So by my list and profile, I may look as a newcomer when in reality I'm an old fan of kdrmas.

Also, I'll watch this drama for sure, it looks cute to me, but when my college opens and I'll be in hostel. Right now, I want to watch just what I want. Later, I give try to all these dramas recommended to me cause medical college gives a lot of stress so these fluffy dramas would work so much for me!

Oh, yeah that can lead to confusion while getting recommendations. It's quite tedious to update the list but worth it. MDL is the Goodreads for dramas XD Once you get used to it, you can't go back. 

I would recommend lucky's first love. I watched it last year so I don't really remember who fell in love first. But I clearly remember the girl works real hard for her boss. 

I just finished girlfriend, and tbh its not really messy but kinda annoying since the problems are about the girl's ex and boss' ex jealousy. is not messy bcs they are always together when dealing the problems. p.s. the girl is not his secretary. 

if you want something really sweet with few to no problems at all, I would recommend love o2o. it doesn't have any major problem and the boy fell in love first. Its not about boss and secretary though.

UGH!:

I would recommend lucky's first love. I watched it last year so I don't really remember who fell in love first. But I clearly remember the girl works real hard for her boss. 

I just finished girlfriend, and tbh its not really messy but kinda annoying since the problems are about the girl's ex and boss' ex jealousy. is not messy bcs they are always together when dealing the problems. p.s. the girl is not his secretary. 

if you want something really sweet with few to no problems at all, I would recommend love o2o. it doesn't have any major problem and the boy fell in love first. Its not about boss and secretary though.

Thanks a lot! I watched and dropped love 020 cause to was too sweet and fluffy to my taste. Lol, I know I'm weird. Someone else recommended me Girlfriend too so I'm pretty much planning to watch it.

Also, lucky's first love looks really good! It would be really good if I enjoy it as much too!