Hey! I'm a huge sucker for cliche story-lines (Popular boy/Unpopular girl). I feel like I've watched all the good ones, could someone recommend a good school romance drama/movie, maybe something like: Meteor Garden, Put Your Head on My Shoulder , Who Are You: School 2015, Love O2O and Accidentally in Love. 

I don't mind watching older dramas but I only watch Chinese and Japanese dramas (You may recommend others though) :) No BL though please.

Thank you in advance!

A love so beautiful is a good one - lot of romantic moments

School 2017 - cute love story with an interesting storyline

Autumn's Concerto - First half of the show is college romance and you will be sucked into the second half of the series.

Buzzer beat (Jdrama) - One of the most romantic and natural love stories. Worth a watch for the story and chemistry of the leads and rest of the cast

Sweet revenge season 1 & 2 - adorable storyline, no intense romantic moments though

Kiss me (Thai Drama) - School romance, super cute and intriguing chemistry between the leads. Worth a watch.

We Love (Jdrama) - super super cute story, Female lead characterization can be a bit frustrating at times, but the main lead's struggle to rightly showcase his feelings towards FL is just adorable.

bubblesdramagirl:

A love so beautiful is a good one - lot of romantic moments

School 2017 - cute love story with an interesting storyline

Autumn's Concerto - First half of the show is college romance and you will be sucked into the second half of the series.

Buzzer beat (Jdrama) - One of the most romantic and natural love stories. Worth a watch for the story and chemistry of the leads and rest of the cast

Sweet revenge season 1 & 2 - adorable storyline, no intense romantic moments though

Kiss me (Thai Drama) - School romance, super cute and intriguing chemistry between the leads. Worth a watch.

We Love (Jdrama) - super super cute story, Female lead characterization can be a bit frustrating at times, but the main lead's struggle to rightly showcase his feelings towards FL is just adorable.

Thank you! I will try the ones I haven't watched yet. I may try 'Kiss Me' because I have seen Mike in some Cdramas, I may come to like Thai dramas ^^

I discovered Mike thanks to 'Kiss Me' drama....and boy! is he charming or what :) One particular song from this series is just beautiful. TBH after being Korean drama addict, watching C/J/T/Thai dramas felt like a drastic change, but taiwanese dramas are super romantic! 

Also:

• Monstar
  • Shut Up Flower Boy Band
  • Ma Boy
  • Kingyo Club/ goldfish club- melo
  • Goong/princess hours
  • Good Morning Call
  • Best Mistake
  • Sassy Go go
  • College setting
    • My ID is gangnam Beauty
    • Cheese in a trap - open ended
    • Queen of the ring
    • Mars - very very heavy melodrama
  • School romance but not the popular boy-unpopular girl Cliche:
    • Reply series
    • Extraordinary you
    • Moments of 18
    • Girls generation 1979
    • Dream High 1
    • Puberty medley
    • A-teen
  • Itazura na kiss
  • Good morning call
  • Heirs
  • Heartstrings
  • Mars (the taiwanese drama is better than the japanese one)
  • Goong

I absolutely love school romance dramas and they’re one of my favourites. I would recommend every single remake of Meteor Garden as well as Itazaruna Kiss. There’s quite a lot of them to get through. I’ve just come back on here after a 10 month hiatus from watching Asian dramas due to personal problems in my life and I find myself struggling to remember all of the school romance dramas I have watched and obsessed over since I was 14 years old lol. 

I really enjoyed Asuko March! A Japanese drama from 2011.

A Close Range Love (2014) if you don’t mind teacher student relationships. 

I Give My First Love To You (2009)

Our Times (2015) must watch, it is really quite breathtaking. 

Kimi Ni Todoke (2010)

LDK (2014)

Daytime Shooting Star (2017)

Wolf Girl And Black Prince (2016)

He Was Cool (2004)

Sky Of Love (2007).

WHERE THE LOST ONES GO 

THE HEIRS

GIRLS GENERATION 1979

CHEESE IN THE TRAP 

EXTRAORDINARY YOU 

MASTER DEVIL DO NOT KISS ME

I think you will like this movie: Crazy Little Thing Called Love. 

https://mydramalist.com/9855-crazy-little-thing-called-love

Note: The female lead becomes prettier later in the film.