I'm mainly looking for a drama set in a shelter for youth, foster home etc. or something that deals with those kids of topics! Basically a drama where an adult helps youth who are going through hardships, or even delinquents.

Some examples are Sakura no Oyakodonburi season 1 and 2. The setting for season 2, a shelter for teens who have run away from home, is more of what I'm looking for. Or Ashita Mama ga Inai, but I would prefer it to be something that deals with older kids.

I'm giving a lot of Jdrama examples because that's what I mostly watch but I'm open to anything.

There are a lot of dramas that deal with troubled youth set in high school but I would prefer it not to be, even if the characters are in high school themselves. But if those are the only recs you can find then feel free to rec them! Like, I've watched GTO and Aogeba Toutoshi and that sort, and they're fine just not what I'm looking for.

I would really appreciate some recs because these types of dramas have been very useful for my studies because I plan to work in a similar field, and even if some of them can be dramatized and  unrealistic at times lol they've been helping me learn a lot of stuff!

i think the one drama you need to check is My Mister. I cant really explain how this drama is but its soo brilliant. 

Another one is where the MC is a former High School teacher of the other ensemble cast that he gets entangled and ropes im his former students from their unjust/bad ways though the main plot is a boit corruption. The title is Special Labor Inspector Jo. 

Most of the ones i know are with highschool delinquents, so I guess i will not mention those, But also maybe check out: Holyland  ( KR/JP) and Ping pong Ball

Czakhareina:

i think the one drama you need to check is My Mister. I cant really explain how this drama is but its soo brilliant. 

Another one is where the MC is a former High School teacher of the other ensemble cast that he gets entangled and ropes im his former students from their unjust/bad ways though the main plot is a boit corruption. The title is Special Labor Inspector Jo. 

Most of the ones i know are with highschool delinquents, so I guess i will not mention those, But also maybe check out: Holyland  ( KR/JP) and Ping pong Ball

thank you so much i'm gonna check those out!

i don't mind the ones with high school delinquents if you don't mind, i'm looking for something specific but i would still like to know those recs because i just like that type of show in general!

m o l l y c a t :

age of youth ,youth,back in time

thank you so much!

renee:

thank you so much i'm gonna check those out!

i don't mind the ones with high school delinquents if you don't mind, i'm looking for something specific but i would still like to know those recs because i just like that type of show in general!

Oh good to know. With that check out:

• Mr. Hiragii's Classroom - must watch!!! 
  • School 2013
  • Gokusen - all seasons
  • Rookies
  • Master of study - all versions
  • Kozuko Game
  • Movie:
    • My Paparotti 
    • Punch (2011)

Not exactly what you're looking for, but may interest you:

• Cinderella Formula
  • Rookies
  • Dragon Zakura