I'd really like to start getting into Korean dramas, but I have yet to find one I actually enjoy. I only like Japanese dramas, but I would like to give Korean dramas a chance. I've only watched 3 Korean dramas. IRIS, Little Girl K, and To The Beautiful You. IRIS was really disappointing, To The Beautiful You was boring, and Little Girl K was the only one I enjoyed. I really love Japanese dramas like 1 Litre of Tears, Nobuta wo Produce, and Kingyo Club, so if there's any Korean dramas that are like those I may check them out. Also I need something that's simple and straight forward. Nothing confusing. Something that's friendly towards people that are new to Korean dramas.
I only really used too watch JDramas too. The ones that really got me into KDramas were You're Beautiful & City Hunter. I also highly recommend I hear your Voice, Baker King, White Christmas, What's Up & Me too Flower. Panda And Hedgehog too even so it's quite predictable I still really loved it & Nail Shop Paris for being quite different & quirky. :)
I would probably recommend you something light and funny like Flower Boy Next Door for a try. I'm not really sure what genres you like the best, but that one is a light romance with comedy, if you can give me an idea of the type of genre you prefer I might be able to recommend you something more suitable. :3
I started with J-dramas too!!! hmmm my first k-drama was "Personal Taste" hmmm I usually suggest the usual starter k-dramas like "Coffee Prince", "You're Beautiful", "Secret Garden" ( I added that to the starter list since I got two friends into k-dramas with it) also maybe "Flower Boy Next Door", "Haeundae Lovers", "The Greatest Love", "Rooftop Prince", "Can You Hear My Heart" ahh also "It's Okay Daddy's Girl", "A Gentleman's Dignity", "Gu Family Book", "Master's Sun" (even though I haven't finished it yet) if you like House and CSI you might like "God's Quiz"
Adolescence Medley- It's a short school drama.
School 2013
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

I agree with the recommendation of Coffee Prince, that was my very first drama and what got me hooked, A Gentleman's Dignity and God's Quiz.. I hope you find something you like.
For Korean shows these are hard requirements, simple and straight forward :D
It's hard to find something simple like 1 Litre and Nobuta...

Anyway, here are few simplest, straight forward, nothing confusing - Korean shows from my list:

The King of Dramas
Alone in Love
Reply 1997
Evasive Inquiry Agency

Also you liked Little Girl K so I'm assuming you like thrillers. Check out this: TEN. It doesn't have action but excellent thriller and it's totally opposite of simple....detective thriller :D

City Hunter is also good. You may also like Bridal Mask; I loved it and hated it more so I wouldn't recommend but majority of people like it.
I haven't watched the dramas that you said were your favorite j-dramas, so it's hard for me to make similar recommendations. I will say that what got me into k-dramas was You're Beautiful. It's just a goofy show, easy to follow, and the best part for me at the time was that I wasn't confused by their names since they were fairly simple. Another good one I'd recommend is 49 Days. It's one of my favorites, and it's the one that got both my mother and my best friend into k-dramas. My other two favorites are City Hunter and Secret Garden. Looking at your list, I would say don't worry about getting into k-dramas yet, watch more japanese if that's what you like! Let me know if you need any recommendations for j-dramas!
Ari_Lee wrote:
Shut Up Flower Boy Band

TheMercurialKnight wrote:
Reply 1997

Also you liked Little Girl K so I'm assuming you like thrillers. Check out this: TEN. It doesn't have action but excellent thriller and it's totally opposite of simple....detective thriller :D

City Hunter is also good. You may also like Bridal Mask; I loved it and hated it more so I wouldn't recommend but majority of people like it.

Agree with these recommendations!

Also, you might like:

Vampire Prosecutor- Short, at 12 eps, and good mystery fantasy drama.

King2Hearts- Good story, main pairing who you can root for, strong female lead, and great villain. Supporting characters steal the show sometimes too.

Secret Garden- Great fantasy drama with perfect chemistry amongst the main pairing. Sometimes logic was forgotten, but still a good watch.

Queen In-Hyun's Man- This is drama was so close to perfect. Great story, lead pairing, conflict, and a fantasy element which was well explained.

All About My Romance- Light, funny, and great lead pairing.

Protect The Boss- Again, funny and light. Filled with kdrama cliches, but executed in the best way possible. The main pairing is great together.

Dang, just realized how many times I used the word "great". I think I should Invest in a thesaurus.
I would say that to find something simple and not confusing in KDrama, the best place to start would be a medical or crime drama. They generally focus on the happenings in those settings without delving too deeply into family history/entanglements. The shows that I would rec. are 'Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors', the 'God's Quiz' Series, the 'Special Teams TEN' series, 'Good Doctor' and 'Ghost'
I will recomended u my top 10 and u can chooese from them ok let's start : boys over flower , flower boy next door , flower boy ramyun shop , shut up flower boy band ,city hunter , you're beautiful, master's sun , paris nail shop , 49 days and that winter the wind blow. I hope u like it .