Hey, i need recommendations where female lead is either cold or is in higher position than male lead is, and gets slowly bewitched by lead an falls in love.

Only with happy endings please.

Appreciate it ;)

• Flowers for My Life
  • The Happy Loner
  • Night Light  
  • Signal
 marukochan:
  • Flowers for My Life
  • The Happy Loner
  • Night Light  
  • Signal

Signal, i was thinking of watching it, but by reading comments, there's no romance in it? :/

itscelina :

It's Okay to Not Be Okay  - Currently airing but sounds just right for you!

Angel's Last Mission: Love 

Search: WWW  

Hotel del Luna 

okay to not be okay, is exactly what im looking for right now, its so good..

Search and luna was good, i liked them.

Angels last mission i will add to the list for the future.

Just started Wonder Woman, (2020) taiwanese one, its amazing so far, that kind of female lead i want <3

Across The Ocean To See You fits.  FL is ML's boss.  She's aloof at first (for a pretty good chunk of the drama) but later reveals herself to be kind and adorable.  But not the annoying, child-like, erase-everything-that-was-awesome-about-the-FL-kind-of-adorable.  Just sweet and cute.

literaturefinal:

Across The Ocean To See You fits.  FL is ML's boss.  She's aloof at first (for a pretty good chunk of the drama) but later reveals herself to be kind and adorable.  But not the annoying, child-like, erase-everything-that-was-awesome-about-the-FL-kind-of-adorable.  Just sweet and cute. 

Looks very nice, added to the list.

Thanks ;)

Encounter

Find Yourself

Jiya:

Encounter

Find Yourself

saw both of them, amazing shows, highly recommended. 

• Graceful Family

I´m watching it right now and it´s already one of my favorite dramas. Female lead is a badass!

Bubblegum20:
  • Graceful Family

I´m watching it right now and it´s already one of my favorite dramas. Female lead is a badass!

Will have a look once im done with the one im watching now. ;)

Thanks.