So, I've just completed "Piece of your mind"

It's such a beautiful drama, whimsical, and mesmesmerising to watch, I've been driven right away into it, I still don't understand how people didn't love this gem. I mean, all they need is to be patient, the slow pace of the drama is to show you the beauty of life and healing.

People can appreciate "When the weather is fine", I've seen that drama too, that one was good too, but comparing the two, I find piece of your heart more touching, more beautiful and more comforting than the former.

I know it's going to be hard for me to ever forget this drama. Ever, my heart is hurting remembering its each and every scene, when I listen to its gorgeous OSTs, it doesn't help much. 

God, help me find something so that I can move on from this drama, I'm having so bad wirthdrawl symptoms and I need to study for my medical dramas too.

There's something magical in this drama, something subtle, something pure and genuine I've found in this drama. I know I'll never forget this drama. 

I've been watching dramas for some five years and still, this drama took me with a shock, it suddenly hit me hard.  Idk, how because when it aired, I remember I DROPPED THIS DRAMA IN MIDDLE OF FIRST EPISODE, but when I came back, idk why I came back, suddenly I found myself understanding each and every thing here which I failed to see the first time.

I've been planning to see 'Chocolate' because I heard it's the same healing drama but I'm hesitating.

Anyone here who can help me move on with this drama for a while, recommend me something similar to healing dramas like this. 

Please, don't recommend me something that doesn't match my conditions, I really am not in mood to watch those loud cheesy dramas right now.

PS: I still don't know how people found this drama boring, don't they have heart, or they've never been depressed or sad in their life to understand this drama?

Anyway, thank you very much!

For healing dramas, I would recommend My Mister.

Reply 1988 is very popular too and similar for healing!

There will hardly be a drama that would help you move on right now. Give yourself some time to feel hurt and touched by the drama. Because watching another healing drama might not always help filling the void.

It happened to me; I'd drop a drama before completing the first episode but then happen to pick it up later at the right time and find myself empathizing with it like never before. It's not a good idea to waste a drama when it's not the right time to watch it.

Sorry I wasn't of any help. This is the hard truth. Don't worry though there will be another drama for sure :) 

You can try watching something and it might work in helping you move on.