I'm looking for couples who are always very cheesy/ funny to watch/ lovey dovey/ with cringey dialogues? The drama does not have to be from a rom com, they could even be found in a makjang/daily/family drama. Here are some examples of couples that I loved watching:

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho: Sung Dong Il & Yoon Yoo Sun

Come! Jang Bo Ri*: Choi Dae Chul & Woo Hee Jin 

Man Who Sets the Table*: Kim Moo Young & Lee Se Young

Eulachacha Waikiki: Lee Yi Kyung  & Go Won Hee 

Partners for Justice: Lee Yi Kyung & Stephanie Lee

The King: Eternal Monarch: Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun (I laughed at their forced romantic scenes lmao)

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?: Kang Hong Suk & Hwang Bo Ra

* = family drama (50+ episodes) 

• Bromance - Very over-the-top and cheesy romantic trope scenes and dialogue / doesn't take itself too seriously.
  • Crash Landing on You - Some funny / cheesy dialogue and set ups, and when the leads start to fall for each other but know they can't be together, they sort of acknowledge it and the FL teases the ML lightheartedly about it. It does a good job of mixing comedy and melodrama.
  • The Eternal Love - Funny and fun to watch sort-of-enemies to lovers. Once they fall for each other they are super cheesy. The FL brings out the ML's playful side and seems to be the only person who can make him laugh. 
  • The Romance of Tiger and Rose - Very cheesy romance plus some hilarious set ups (the ML debates whether or not to murder the FL while he's falling for her and thinks the FL is in love with him first even though she actually just views him as very important because she needs him to achieve a goal and she also thinks she needs to set him up with someone else - but then she does start to fall for him without realizing it). It's a parody drama and doesn't take itself too seriously. 
 AH :
Crash Landing on You - Some funny / cheesy dialogue and set ups, and when the leads start to fall for each other but know they can't be together, they sort of acknowledge it and the FL teases the ML lightheartedly about it. It does a good job of mixing comedy and melodrama.

unfortunately I dropped this drama halfway, I couldn't get into the hype over it. The only thing that might motivate me to finish it would be the second leads who I'm more a fan of? I didn't really find this drama funny - I actually liked DOTS more on the other hand (I guess I'm more of a Song Joong Ki fan) eps #6-12 were the most exciting parts of the show for me and it was amusing seeing him flirting with Song Hye Kyo in it. 

Sunset:
unfortunately I dropped this drama halfway, I couldn't get into the hype over it. The only thing that might motivate me to finish it would be the second leads who I'm more a fan of? I didn't really find this drama funny

The second half has far fewer funny scenes, so if the first half didn't do it for you then dropping was probably the right choice. 

Sunset:
I actually liked DOTS more on the other hand (I guess I'm more of a Song Joong Ki fan) eps #6-12 were the most exciting parts of the show for me and it was amusing seeing him flirting with Song Hye Kyo in it. 

Based on this and your inclusion of Whats Wrong with Secretary Kim above, do you like dramas with MLs who flirt a lot with the FL and FLs who are confident and able to match wits with the ML without backing down? If so, you might like Sound of the Desert if you don't mind a major love triangle plot line. 

Fight For My Way - some cheesy lines and scenarios, pretty enjoyable to watch as a romcom

My First First Love s1&2 - the second lead couple resembles A LOT to Lee Yi Kyung  & Go Won Hee from Eulachacha Waikiki. And the drama gives Eulachacha Waikiki vibes but with high schoolers. 

Love With Flaws - this whole drama is awkward lmao

Prison Playbook - cute and awkward couple, interesting storyline

The Secret Life Of My Secretary - hilarious misunderstandings, a very good romcom

Radio Romance - This drama is a mess aha, the characters are weird, and the couple is awkward. You might like it.

Mystic Pop-Up Bar - funny scenarios between the ML, a surprisingly good drama

AH :
Based on this and your inclusion of Whats Wrong with Secretary Kim above, do you like dramas with MLs who flirt a lot with the FL and FLs who are confident and able to match wits with the ML without backing down?

hmm sure... I do like a flirtatious ML. In DOTS and TKEM I found them unintentionally funny since the main leads act like they've been in love with each other for many years even though they just met recently xD 

honey_boo:
Love With Flaws - this whole drama is awkward lmao

Prison Playbook - cute and awkward couple, interesting storyline

The Secret Life Of My Secretary - hilarious misunderstandings, a very good romcom

I tried a few eps of Love with Flaws when it was airing but didn't feel like continuing it... dropped TSLOMS, didn't watch Prison Playbook since I'm not really into slice of life dramas but I guess I'll give it a try since this is the 3rd time someone's recommended me this one lol